BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2014 12:32 pm  #21

Re: Favourite quotes

This one...

"If I try to hug him stop me."
“Certainly not”

Another quote, where I have to breathe deeply....

Yes,tonnaree, so sweet and ingenuous...

Last edited by gently69 (January 6, 2014 12:34 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 6, 2014 12:33 pm  #22

SherlockianDE wrote:

Well, if we're drowning in feels anyway, let's not forget about this one...

"I’ve never made a vow in my life and after tonight, I never will again, so here in front of you all – my first, and last, vow. Mary and John – whatever it takes, whatever happens, from now on, I swear I will always be there. Always."

Oh god...*cries* 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 2014 2:45 pm  #23

"Beheadings. Lovely little village."

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2014 5:10 pm  #24

Oh yes, 'did I do it wrong?'.  Melted my heart and showed such vulnerability

Love him 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

January 6, 2014 5:32 pm  #25

Gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2014 5:38 pm  #26

"Am I the current King of England?"

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2014 5:39 pm  #27

Classic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2014 6:58 pm  #28

"Down girl" :-)

January 6, 2014 7:26 pm  #29

Mary: "I'm not John, I can tell when you're fibbing."

Lestrade: "What a couple of lightweights - you couldn't even make it to closing time!"

Sherlock: "Tough in fairness, he's a drama queen too."
Mary: "I know."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 6, 2014 7:29 pm  #30

Anyone noticed this Smaug reference?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 6, 2014 8:24 pm  #31

Mrs. Hudson: "Oh, what are you doing back? I thought you were going to be up late?"
Sherlock: "Ah, Hudders. What time is it?"

He's calling Mrs. Hudson Hudders...?! I'm cracking up.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 6, 2014 8:28 pm  #32

Bloody Harrovian!

January 6, 2014 8:31 pm  #33

Sherlock: "You really have to wear the outfit."
Little Archie: "What for?"
Sherlock: "Grown-ups like that sort of thing."
Little Archie: "Why?"
Sherlock: "I don't know. I'll ask one."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 6, 2014 8:36 pm  #34

Brilliant.

January 6, 2014 9:05 pm  #35

tobeornot221b wrote:

Anyone noticed this Smaug reference?

Haha ! I suppose it's coincidence, but still funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 6, 2014 9:14 pm  #36

Watson: Look, Sherlock, this is the biggest and most important day of my life...
Sherlock : Meh....
Watson: No, It is!  It is! *with pointy finger no less*

LMAO

January 6, 2014 9:17 pm  #37

Oh, I've got an other one :

John: Sherlock. The showing-off thing, we've discussed it before...

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 6, 2014 9:19 pm  #38

Yep, that was a good one.

January 6, 2014 10:02 pm  #39

Coming through! Consulting!

January 6, 2014 11:24 pm  #40

John pleased as punch to come out with 'crime scene!'; and then putting his hand up for the the others to 'high five' his brilliance.

Board footera