BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2014 9:40 pm  #181

Re: The Sign of Three Picture Thread

Oh yes, Silver, I've seen that somewhere today. But really, another sad moment, if you think about it... how can someone be so shocked when someone else tells him that he's his best friend...? Isn't that... yeah, just sad? I completely understand why Sherlock reacts like that (or doesn't react, however you wanna see it ), but it just makes me wanna hug him so badly...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 7, 2014 9:44 pm  #182

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh yes, Silver, I've seen that somewhere today. But really, another sad moment, if you think about it... how can someone be so shocked when someone else tells him that he's his best friend...? Isn't that... yeah, just sad? I completely understand why Sherlock reacts like that (or doesn't react, however you wanna see it ), but it just makes me wanna hug him so badly...!

I agree completely! I feel the same way...very sad indeed , my hugging instincts kicked in immediately. 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 7, 2014 9:46 pm  #183

"Hugging instincts", I have to remember that one.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 7, 2014 10:16 pm  #184

Sherlock deserves nice hugs ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 8, 2014 1:48 pm  #185

Weird that I love this smile? 

January 8, 2014 1:52 pm  #186

It freaks me out XD

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 8, 2014 2:02 pm  #187

kittykat wrote:

It freaks me out XD

It's so deliciously evil! XD It says, "don't mess with John or Mary, or else...." I love it! Makes me laugh evilly!  Muahahahaha!

January 8, 2014 2:09 pm  #188

Your new avi!!! It's beautiful! ^^

January 8, 2014 2:15 pm  #189

kittykat wrote:

I know...how can I ever change it again now? 

January 8, 2014 2:17 pm  #190

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I know...how can I ever change it again now? 

You can't!!!

So full of feels! 

January 8, 2014 7:27 pm  #191

please don´t change it 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 8, 2014 8:21 pm  #192

Btw, is it just me or Bainbridge was played by Dean Thomas from Harry Potter? :]

The Road goes ever on and on...

January 8, 2014 8:24 pm  #193

yep. that´s him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 8, 2014 8:26 pm  #194

Ah, I knew he reminds me of someone

The Road goes ever on and on...

January 8, 2014 8:31 pm  #195

Yep, BBC confirmed it on Twitter.

January 8, 2014 8:31 pm  #196

the boys are growing 

January 8, 2014 8:32 pm  #197

Puberty was extroidinarily good to the entire Harry Potter cast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 8, 2014 8:35 pm  #198

sorry for OT, but:

January 8, 2014 8:41 pm  #199

Yeah, that's great. Most of them look better than before. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 8, 2014 9:11 pm  #200

well..

Board footera