BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2014 5:13 pm  #1

Who else is nervous/scared about His Last Vow?

They've promised us feels. They've promised us heartbreak and drama and pain and trauma and most probably a cliffhanger too.

I'm scared...and excited...GAHHH. Anyone feeling this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2014 5:37 pm  #2

Re: Who else is nervous/scared about His Last Vow?

Me! I have a really bad feeling considering episode 3. I am not sure whether I will be able to work the next day. Is Sherlock a reason to call sick?  Maybe I should take a day off to curl into my shock blanket. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 5, 2014 5:39 pm  #3

Same with me. I am quite afraid and playing different scenarios in my head. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 5, 2014 5:43 pm  #4

But you won't be alone with it. I'm seriously nervous about that too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 5, 2014 5:43 pm  #5

Me too. Told my boss I'd take a day off on Monday.
I'm asking myself what I'd consider the worst scenario. Not quite sure yet...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 5, 2014 5:47 pm  #6

I think it will be much more worse than after Reichenbach, Steven Moffat said so actually

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 5, 2014 5:47 pm  #7

There's certain scenarios I don't want to even think about or speak out loud in case they turn out to be true.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2014 5:48 pm  #8

What can be worse than TRF? They all die in an explosion and there will be no series 4. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 5, 2014 5:51 pm  #9

Argh... SUSI!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 5, 2014 5:51 pm  #10

SusiGo wrote:

What can be worse than TRF? They all die in an explosion and there will be no series 4. 

Something like that yes.  I don't really believe this, but expect something worse than "just" Mary dying. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

January 5, 2014 5:54 pm  #11

John, seriously  never ever wanting to have anything to do again with Sherlock at all...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 5, 2014 5:59 pm  #12

noooo they wouldn't kill off Mary would they?  How have I missed possible death tonight, I just assumed it would be a random person.  I hope it isn't Lestrange or one of the other main characters?  And there will be a series 4 won't there?

Now I'm worried 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'i'm in shock, I've got a blanket'

January 5, 2014 6:03 pm  #13

tobeornot221b wrote:

John, seriously  never ever wanting to have anything to do again with Sherlock at all...

Assuming that Sherlock somehow caused Mary's death ...  But then it would be again about a situation in which John has to forgive Sherlock and I do not think they will repeat themselves. 

Let's hope for a cliffhanger. Then at least there will be hope.

January 5, 2014 6:17 pm  #14

On the contrary, I was most excited for HLV before the series started, and I'm even more excited now.  It promises to be dark, dangerous and painful for our heroes, and I can't wait.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 5, 2014 6:22 pm  #15

After TEH I expect HLV to be... really, really dark and bad. I'm a fan of hurt/comfort, but I assume all we will get is hurt...
And I think there are quite a few things that could be worse than TRF. Lately I was thinking along the line of: what if John is forced to make a decision which would cause either Mary's or Sherlock's death? And he knows that one of them will die?
Oh well, better not go there right now...

Last edited by SolarSystem (January 5, 2014 6:23 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 5, 2014 6:29 pm  #16

I had the idea about a choice, too. Maybe Sherlock has to choose between saving John or Mary. 

January 5, 2014 6:30 pm  #17

Anyone else notice the IV drip in the new opening?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 5, 2014 6:32 pm  #18

I'm very scared of HLV ... dunno what will happen. But it will be very hard for us, I think

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 5, 2014 6:38 pm  #19

p

SusiGo wrote:

I had the idea about a choice, too. Maybe Sherlock has to choose between saving John or Mary. 

That would be extremely hard. In both cases he would loose John, wouldn't he?

Gosh, why didn't I choose a comedy as my fave show???

Last edited by gently69 (January 5, 2014 6:40 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

January 5, 2014 6:42 pm  #20

sj4iy wrote:

Anyone else notice the IV drip in the new opening?

Yes, I noticed it... and we also got the pic of a nurse, right?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera