BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2012 12:07 am  #1

Believe In Sherlock campaign in San Francisco

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 30, 2012 6:25 am  #2

Re: Believe In Sherlock campaign in San Francisco

Sweet article. Felt a bit sorry for some of them as they have obviously had a bit of a hard time in the past. Hope loads of people make the first meeting (as long as they don't think it is an April Fool).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 30, 2012 10:35 am  #3

Sherlockians must stick together!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 30, 2012 10:41 am  #4

Indeed! Like a bag of Gummi Bears that have been left in the sun! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 31, 2012 2:21 pm  #5

Awesome article. I wish people would do that at the college I go to, haha.

You know, it is funny to think that there have only been six episodes... It feels like it's been so much more! It really is amazing how the show can pull you in and make you feel connected to the characters in such a short time. Definitely one of the reasons I love it so much. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 2, 2012 12:25 am  #6

Maybe you can start it off yourself!

Board footera