BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2013 5:59 pm  #141

Re: What do you do when you're not doing Sherlock?

You lot are just...rude! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 28, 2013 6:02 pm  #142

What? Me, rude? As if! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 28, 2013 6:11 pm  #143

Well, I'd rather say "predictable" 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2013 6:24 pm  #144

And that's a bad thing? Hmm?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 28, 2013 6:26 pm  #145

kittykat wrote:

I'd just like to point out that the title of this thread is rather ambiguous...if you know what I mean 

And our minds are on the same wave length once again...*chuckle*

-------------------------------------------------------

October 28, 2013 6:35 pm  #146

kittykat wrote:

And that's a bad thing? Hmm?

It depends on whom you ask 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2013 6:39 pm  #147

When I am not doing Sherlock (stop it Kitty!) I am on facebook a lot (new business) and I tie a lot of rope! Now that should get you talking!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 28, 2013 6:43 pm  #148

Horses?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 28, 2013 6:45 pm  #149

Rope halters...horses,ponies, donkeys.
Tell you what...going onto e.bay to source rope has been...enlightening!

Last edited by Davina (October 28, 2013 6:46 pm)

October 28, 2013 6:46 pm  #150

Davina wrote:

When I am not doing Sherlock (stop it Kitty!) I am on facebook a lot (new business) and I tie a lot of rope! Now that should get you talking!

October 28, 2013 6:50 pm  #151

Well, that deteriorated quickly.  From vocations to bondage.  Oh, I love you lot. <3

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 28, 2013 6:53 pm  #152

I'm a single mom of two darling boys, reluctant musician, renegade accountant, music junkie, listless foodie, bumbling writer, dedicated bibliophile, and romantic adventurer. 

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

November 20, 2013 3:10 pm  #153

I'm a student, doing lots of uni stuff...
but other than that I'm drawing and writing and working on my acting career. 

"The loneliest people are the kindest.
 The saddest people smile the brightest.
 The most damaged people are the wisest."
 All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

November 21, 2013 7:38 pm  #154

I now run my own little company, mainly through Facebook at the moment. I make rope halters, lead ropes, reins and side pull halters for horses. I also make them to measure for tiny little mini Shetlands and have also made one for a mini donkey (aww). Some of them have special customised braiding on them that I do using paracord.

November 25, 2013 8:55 pm  #155

Molly Hooper wrote:

I'm the same age as YSH, we're probably some of the youngest ones on here!

It's okay, Molly. I know I'm the youngest one here...

Last edited by Cumbercookie (November 26, 2013 3:08 am)

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

February 2, 2014 6:08 pm  #156

I'm a pupil and recently got not much to do for school.
I'm singing in a choir.

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

February 2, 2014 6:28 pm  #157

I'm a (rather unsucessful) university student, majoring in comparative literature and doing some philosophy classes along the way.
Classes have become much more interesting since meeting fellow Sherlockians. Good news for my fangirl heart, bad news for my grades. (Seriously, I have to do my Latin class for a second time because I spend the whole time talking about Sherlock and coming up with sentences like 'In Sherlockum creo' instead of actually learning some grammar.)

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 2, 2014 6:58 pm  #158

Lily wrote:

I'm a (rather unsucessful) university student, majoring in comparative literature and doing some philosophy classes along the way.
Classes have become much more interesting since meeting fellow Sherlockians. Good news for my fangirl heart, bad news for my grades. (Seriously, I have to do my Latin class for a second time because I spend the whole time talking about Sherlock and coming up with sentences like 'In Sherlockum creo' instead of actually learning some grammar.)

In Sherlockum creo-  You should use that in your signature.
Did Latin a couple of years myself. Prove to be useful, but boooring. Good luck for your next exam.

Last edited by Be (February 2, 2014 7:00 pm)

February 2, 2014 7:08 pm  #159

Procastrination must be something common for all students. I'm supposed to be preparing for my membership exams but instead I would much rathrer read this forum. lol

February 2, 2014 7:09 pm  #160

Oh, what do I do except Sherlock? Veeery good question

Only joking, sorry ;)
I'm reading a lot and I love crocheting! I also draw a lot or listen to music. And I'm working in an office.

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

Board footera