BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2012 7:42 am  #41

Re: What time is it right now?

I'm writing this an hour later and it is now 8.42 in the morning here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2012 7:49 am  #42

It's 5:58 pm here; gonna be a freezing cold night so I'm gonna cook some salmon & rug up & do something ... boring probably lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 20, 2012 8:57 am  #43

Davina, it seems you are the only one in the same time zone as the forum itself 

10:56am here right now, and roasting hot again today (supposed to go up to 36C)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

June 20, 2012 9:13 am  #44

Oh, that sounds good, we are going to Austria next month. Keep the good weather for me until then  . Here it has been cloudy and cool for days on end.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2012 9:19 am  #45

Up again...got to bed about 6am in the end, fun night though. 10:20am now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 20, 2012 10:06 am  #46

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wow, so you are in the extremely illustrious time zone known as GMT+1 minute? 

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

June 20, 2012 10:32 am  #47

Just woke up. It's 1.31pm and the sun shines, birds chirp and I think I'll go outside in a moment and read some Sherlock.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 20, 2012 11:58 am  #48

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, that sounds good, we are going to Austria next month. Keep the good weather for me until then  . Here it has been cloudy and cool for days on end.

I promise to do my best, Susi. Where are you headed?

June 20, 2012 12:23 pm  #49

To Tauplitz in Steiermark with the whole family. We've been there twice some years ago, it was beautiful. We also went to Salzburg and Graz.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 21, 2012 9:26 am  #50

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Wow, so you are in the extremely illustrious time zone known as GMT+1 minute? 

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Yep. I'm that special I get my own time zone. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 25, 2012 8:18 pm  #51

Right now it's 22:18.
I should go to bed.

June 25, 2012 8:51 pm  #52

it's 23:50 PM and I'm just about to go jogging. That means I'll put my headphones on and listen to some videogame music from the 8-bit Nintendo era.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 25, 2012 8:59 pm  #53

Ah yes! You are so far north it doesn't get dark this time of the year does it?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 25, 2012 9:04 pm  #54

Well it's dark but not dark dark. You could still probably read a book outside without a lamp if you have a hawk-like vision like myself. But yeah, it doesn't get really dark this time of year. And I just like to go jogging after the sun has set and there's no other people around.

Last edited by Dramagod (June 25, 2012 9:05 pm)

Board footera