BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2012 10:32 am  #21

Re: What time is it right now?

11:30am GMT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 30, 2012 12:34 pm  #22

11:11pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 31, 2012 10:35 am  #23

11:35am GMT (Saturday)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2012 5:32 pm  #24

pity you didn't say"what time is it?" if so:ADVENTURE TIME!

puzzle: 10 B

April 2, 2012 2:11 am  #25

3:10am GMT. Off to bed now.

April 2, 2012 8:08 am  #26

10:08 a.m. 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 5, 2012 3:05 am  #27

4am here. Been Sherlocking all night. Off to bed now.

April 5, 2012 10:58 am  #28

5: 58 PM in Indonesia now..

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 5, 2012 2:11 pm  #29

00:11am Friday in Aus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 5, 2012 3:08 pm  #30

Timezones (who actually does need them??) may be considered obsolete and therefore be abolished!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 5, 2012 3:22 pm  #31

tobeornot221b wrote:

Timezones (who actually does need them??) may be considered obsolete and therefore be abolished!

Quite right 

It's 17:22 here now

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 5, 2012 4:09 pm  #32

It's 09.08 here at the moment.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 7, 2012 12:59 am  #33

3:00 a.m. right now...
can't sleep... 

April 7, 2012 7:16 pm  #34

22:16 in here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lie to me," he said. "I love you," he replied.

April 7, 2012 7:38 pm  #35

8:40pm GMT. Playing on my SH computer game tonight.

April 11, 2012 1:44 am  #36

Well, it's 21:44, Tuesday : )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 20, 2012 4:09 am  #37

I had to post on here because it's 5:10am right now and I've been up all night on the internet...Sherlock roleplaying on Facebook whilst watching Doctor Who...I've watched the whole of Series 4.

June 20, 2012 4:12 am  #38

Good grief, lol
Well it's 2:12 pm on a sunny winter's Wednesday here in Aussieland.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 20, 2012 4:28 am  #39

oh dear SH,   get some sleep!    And kazza,  hope it's a lovely Winter Wednesday!

Celebrating a nice cool summer solstice Tuesday evening in SF.   With you all,  some good food and friends, and 'crap telly' on in background.     It's 9:28pm.

June 20, 2012 6:31 am  #40

Over here it is Wednesday morning, 8.31 a.m. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera