BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2012 7:03 am  #1

What time is it right now?

With all of us spread right across the globe, we are all in different time zones.

When we come into the forum, it might be fun to just post what time of day it is where you are. At the moment I am thinking it is early morning for many of you??

Ok here in downtown Brisbane it is 5pm on Thursday.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 29, 2012 7:45 am  #2

Re: What time is it right now?

6:45pm Thursday in Canberra

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 29, 2012 7:46 am  #3

8:45am. I'm definitely going to start posting on this though, because I come on here at some really weird times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 29, 2012 9:30 am  #4

Yes well I have noticed a bit of a trend happening with the times that people post so I thought it may help understand where people are coming from a bit more.

7:30pm Thurs here

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 29, 2012 9:49 am  #5

10.49am here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 29, 2012 10:19 am  #6

9.20pm Thurs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 29, 2012 10:24 am  #7

12:25 pm here in Spain

Last edited by Irene_Adler (March 29, 2012 10:24 am)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 29, 2012 11:29 am  #8

6. 29 PM in Indonesia

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 29, 2012 1:01 pm  #9

England 2pm now.

March 29, 2012 1:50 pm  #10

Just turned ten to eleven in the morning here.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 29, 2012 9:16 pm  #11

10:15pm GMT. Off to watch Blind Banker...be back on later...

March 29, 2012 9:29 pm  #12

23:28 pm. Just finished Scandal in Belgravia 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 29, 2012 10:01 pm  #13

Midnight here!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 30, 2012 12:43 am  #14

1:45am GMT. Off to bed in a bit.

March 30, 2012 1:53 am  #15

12:52pm Friday here. Lunch break! About to watch Contagion - no idea what it's about but the title gives me a clue, no?

March 30, 2012 3:57 am  #16

2:56pm and there's no new posts
We need more Aussies on this board.

March 30, 2012 4:53 am  #17

It's 2:53 Friday afternoon in Brisbane,

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 30, 2012 7:13 am  #18

On Saturday I'll be 8 hours behind the UK and 16hours behind you Aussie (I think) gosh this time zone thing is sooooooo changeable! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 30, 2012 7:36 am  #19

8:35 on a fridayyy last day of term before easter !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

March 30, 2012 9:59 am  #20

It's 12:00 pm here, time for the second coffee of the day 

Board footera