BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2014 6:19 am  #61

Re: Hamlet

I like your schedule for him I keep planning out what he could fit in, too
I must admit I thought TIG would be even later in the year - closer to Oscars season, but I look forward to seeing it - I'm ridiculously nervous for it to do well at the Box Office!!

Last edited by Tinks (March 21, 2014 6:21 am)

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

March 21, 2014 6:28 am  #62

Course he also has to do voices for Penguins of Madagascar but that won't take long. It's pretty full on already when you think of it!

Autumn sounds great to me, I reckon it'll be end of October. It's success in the box office depends on distribution and promotion I suppose, and with Weinstein behind it I doubt that part will be a problem.

I'm just so excited about this....if it sells out he will play to a minimum of 86,000 people!!!!

I'm clueing for looks

March 21, 2014 6:32 am  #63

That´s great news, Claire!

Yay, that´s my summer holidays 2015 planned. Family, we´re going to England! ^^

March 21, 2014 6:39 am  #64

Crikey that's a lot of people!!
I'm so nervous for him !  God, I hope it's a success!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

March 21, 2014 6:46 am  #65

I bet the Cumbercollective will make it one! 

March 21, 2014 6:49 am  #66

Oh it'll be a success!! You've only got to look at the Frankenstein effect to know he'll draw a MASSIVE crowd!

The guy who broke the news also hunted they'll do a filming a la Frankenstein too! ;)

I'm clueing for looks

March 21, 2014 7:14 am  #67

May I join in the excitement? Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 21, 2014 7:25 am  #68

TIG in autumn this year? In the middle of October I am going to be  in the UK for a few days. There is one evening in London left without any plans, so ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 21, 2014 7:26 am  #69

I'm usually in London the first half of October, so I'm hoping to be able to get to see this, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 21, 2014 7:42 am  #70

As interesting as these news is, but I am really worried about the shooting of series 4 now. As it seems rather unlikely that they'll start with it this year, the time frame in 2015 is very small now  . It must all fit with the availability of the other cast or we will get series 4 in late 2016  . Sorry for being the fun killer  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

March 21, 2014 7:51 am  #71

Well, as far as I know there are no film plans for the first half of 2015. And nothing definite for this year except the (probable) shooting of Lost City of Z. There is still hope provided the other cast members are available. We should watch out for his hair which is usually a good indicator. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 21, 2014 7:52 am  #72

The "hair indicator". Great word combination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

March 21, 2014 8:24 am  #73

This is so stupid, but my heart is beating like hell right now... this is so exciting...!!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 21, 2014 8:26 am  #74

Ah yes the hair indicator!

2016 has been slated by everyone, so of he filmed early part of last year we could be looking at a Christmas 2015 release? I'm just grateful we are getting a s4 and I'm happy to wait ;)

I'm clueing for looks

March 21, 2014 9:18 am  #75

I guess in terms of S4, they'll probably have to shoot all three episodes in the first half of 2015. If Benedict is doing theatre for three months from August to October or maybe even into November, they'll have to be done with "Sherlock"... well, probably in June. Six weeks rehearsal for "Hamlet" and then maybe the premiere in the middle of August...? Would that make sense?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

March 21, 2014 10:37 am  #76

The Barbican's official twitter feed has directed everyone to the report, so I take that as full confirmation!

I can't contain myself, I am SO excited. For me to see him, in that role, the role of his dreams. It's dreamland stuff.

I'm clueing for looks

March 21, 2014 10:48 am  #77

This is sooo wonderful. 
Imagine him speaking those words:

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form, in moving, how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me; no, nor woman neither, though, by your smiling, you seem to say so.  

Last edited by SusiGo (March 21, 2014 10:48 am)

March 21, 2014 10:51 am  #78

Ah Susi don't do that!!! I'm melting just imagining it!

I'm clueing for looks

March 21, 2014 10:54 am  #79

Susi...

Btw, blond hair...? What do you think?

March 21, 2014 11:05 am  #80

Susi ... Solar ... I'm in the office ... how can I be concentrated when you are doing this to me????????????????

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera