BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 7:31 pm  #21

Re: Canon Nods

In the reunion scene, Mary says something like 'He would have needed a confidante.' In The Empty House, Holmes says something like: 'my only confidante was my brother Mycroft.' 

July 18, 2014 8:45 pm  #22

Not yet Sussex, but have you noticed the "cottage" in TEH?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 18, 2014 8:47 pm  #23

You know ' cottage' means something else, too?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 18, 2014 9:01 pm  #24

Yes, besley!
(You of all people here would bring my attention to it? I'm baffled...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 18, 2014 9:06 pm  #25

Just the 1st thing I thought of!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 18, 2014 9:11 pm  #26

besleybean wrote:

Just the 1st thing I thought of!

I see...whereas I try to find serious and decent canon nods!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 18, 2014 9:12 pm  #27

(hangs head in shame)

July 18, 2014 9:35 pm  #28

It's all fine. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera