BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2013 8:07 pm  #1

New Notice Detailing Spoiler Policy

I was going to incorporate it into a banner but it proved rather difficult so I just wrote it underneath....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 1, 2014 12:10 am  #2

Re: New Notice Detailing Spoiler Policy

That works well, and is certainly reasonable.

Thanks Boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 1, 2014 12:34 am  #3

Works for me, Boss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 1, 2014 3:37 am  #4

I think the location of the message is fine: No one can say they haven't been warned!    Asking people to put "Spoiler" in the title of topics/posts is a great idea and hope everyone remembers to abide by that.  But just in case someone forgets, and to avoid being tempted to read something I'll later regret, I will be avoiding the board until I've seen the episodes because I don't want to inadvertently read something before I've had a chance to make up my own mind.  Enjoy tomorrow, everyone!

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (January 1, 2014 3:38 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

January 1, 2014 11:11 am  #5

Thanks, Boss!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 1, 2014 1:08 pm  #6

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

I think the location of the message is fine: No one can say they haven't been warned!    Asking people to put "Spoiler" in the title of topics/posts is a great idea and hope everyone remembers to abide by that.  But just in case someone forgets, and to avoid being tempted to read something I'll later regret, I will be avoiding the board until I've seen the episodes because I don't want to inadvertently read something before I've had a chance to make up my own mind.  Enjoy tomorrow, everyone!

This ^ 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 1, 2014 5:35 pm  #7

I like it!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera