BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2014 9:17 am  #21

Re: Happy New Year!

Hapyy New Year to all of you out there. SherlockLives! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 1, 2014 11:13 am  #22

Happy New Year again!  got very drunk last night but don't feel a thing today ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 1, 2014 11:25 am  #23

You'll probably fall asleep around 9 tonight.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 1, 2014 11:59 am  #24

Yeah right, I'm too excited! ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 1, 2014 12:04 pm  #25

Really!? I don't understand.
I mean, I woke up today and it was like Christmas morning in former years. Only better.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 1, 2014 2:11 pm  #26

Mattlocked wrote:

I mean, I woke up today and it was like Christmas morning in former years. Only better.

Me too.
Happy New Year to you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 31, 2014 1:57 pm  #27

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 is a great year for all!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

December 31, 2014 3:55 pm  #28

Happy New Year folks! Hope 2015 will be good and full of happiness

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 31, 2014 4:16 pm  #29

I wish you all a wonderful year 2015! Lots of things to look forward to.. 

December 31, 2014 5:21 pm  #30

Happy New Year and a nice, enjoyable good-by party to the old year! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 31, 2014 5:32 pm  #31

Happy New Year 2015 to everyone. May the new year bring you all you could hope for. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 31, 2014 11:07 pm  #32

Happy New Year everyone! *throws confetti*

December 31, 2014 11:28 pm  #33

Happy New Year, everyone! I throw in the New Year pic I took of my dog last year.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 1, 2015 12:19 am  #34

Happy new year, may 2015 be a very good and sherlockian year for all 

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

January 1, 2015 12:24 am  #35

Happy New Year, Titania! ^^ *purrs*

January 1, 2015 4:23 am  #36

Raising a toast that your new year is better, or has more of the same great things we had this year!  (and cute dogs!)   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 1, 2015 6:00 am  #37

Also also, I had the thought after the new year turned over, to want to usher it in with the typically classic music for the occasion of auld lang syne... but who more fitting and a touching year-end moment for fans like us than to hear Sherlock play it, right?     Unfortunately, since it's barely more than a blip of a scene, youtube kept coming up with covers, other people playing the song, and the 'merry christmas' part or Irene's theme from that ep.  But here's a nice version of a quite good cosplayer doing the entire thing.  Cheers and a Sherlockian year! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 1, 2015 9:22 am  #38

Happy New Year!  I hope you all have a great 2015 .

January 1, 2015 10:11 am  #39

Hope you all have a good one and feel better than me...
Starting the new year wih a rotten ciold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 1, 2015 12:26 pm  #40

Happy new year everyone! 

Board footera