BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2013 3:25 pm  #1

One more moderator?

As the work on this board is quite a lot, and there will probably way more to do soon, I suggest finding one more moderator, best before January.
So that the tasks can be distributed on more shoulders, and the new one has at least a little time to get adjusted.
Thanks for considering! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 23, 2013 5:49 pm  #2

Re: One more moderator?

I would be fine with that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 23, 2013 5:56 pm  #3

IMO now would be a really good time for a new mod.

The most important people to agree should be the boss, Susi and Davina, but if it would be a help for them, I'm totally with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 23, 2013 8:47 pm  #4

This has something we've already discussed and planned for actually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 23, 2013 8:49 pm  #5

Aaaaaaand, it's done.

See if you can spot who the new mod is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 23, 2013 8:54 pm  #6

Aaah oh my god Wholocked CONGRATULATIONS 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 23, 2013 8:56 pm  #7

Congrats, WHOLOCKED! That's great! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 23, 2013 9:06 pm  #8

Wow, that's good news - a treasured member of the first hour adds to our mod team!
Congrats, Wholocked! 

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 23, 2013 9:18 pm  #9

Congrats, Wholocked, this is really good news. Welcome on board. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 23, 2013 9:46 pm  #10

Oh awesome! As others have said, congratulations Wholocked! 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 23, 2013 10:26 pm  #11

Congrats

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 23, 2013 11:41 pm  #12

tobeornot221b wrote:

Wow, that's good news - a treasured member of the first hour adds to our mod team!
Congrats, Wholocked! 

N'awww that made me all blush and stuff!

Thanks guys. We figured it would be useful having someone around who's awake when the rest of you all are asleep ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

December 23, 2013 11:57 pm  #13

SALUTE!    Yay Wholocked!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 24, 2013 4:15 am  #14

Congrats!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 24, 2013 5:56 am  #15

Congratulations

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

December 24, 2013 6:09 am  #16

Congratulations from me as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 24, 2013 8:03 am  #17

Congratulations, Wholocked!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 24, 2013 9:26 am  #18

Congratulations, Wholocked!
Oh yes, and when we all are asleep, you can clean up the mess we've made, very good plan!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 24, 2013 11:21 am  #19

Everyone else have given you congratulations Wholocked, I will offer my condolences . All moderaters of this forum have my deepest sympathies. Seriously trying to keep track of this lot must be enough to drive anyone to distraction .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

December 24, 2013 11:25 am  #20

Yes, it is sometimes hard. I started drinking port wine only since I became a mod here. 

Board footera