BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2012 9:12 am  #1

ACD/Canon Drinking Game

Thanks to Wholocked for this interesting idea. So far we've got...have a drink every time:

1. Watson says something along the lines of "even though this doesn't demonstrate my friend's talents, it's an interesting story nonetheless".

And what about...

2. Every time Holmes says the word "elementary".
3. Every time Holmes dresses up in a disguise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 27, 2012 9:37 am  #2

Re: ACD/Canon Drinking Game

Every time Sherlock refuses to outline his theories because they're not yet complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 28, 2012 8:00 pm  #3

Every time one of the Inspectors makes fun of Holmes and his methods, only to be proved completely wrong less than 2 pages later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 28, 2012 10:38 pm  #4

Everytime Watson refers to "those abilities which made my friend famous" or similar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 29, 2012 2:48 am  #5

Haha...

Everytime Watson says he has no idea how his friend reached the conclusions he did.

March 30, 2012 11:36 am  #6

Everytime Holmes finds footprints in the flower bed underneath someone's window.

March 30, 2012 12:42 pm  #7

Every time Holmes appears in Baker Street in disguise and Watson doesn't know it's him

March 30, 2012 4:33 pm  #8

Haha, yeah...how many times is he gonna fall for it, lol

Board footera