BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2013 6:24 pm  #1

Checking in from Burbank California

Glad to finally get registered in after some problems enrolling.  Like just about everyone here I can't wait for the 3rd season to roll out.  The big questions are how will S. explain his actions to John, and what new escapades will the writers treat us to.  The injokes are a gas and justify the cost of collecting the show on DVD.  The anticipation is delicious.

December 11, 2013 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Checking in from Burbank California

Hi Ivmarak, welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 11, 2013 6:30 pm  #3

Welcome, Ivmarak, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 11, 2013 6:37 pm  #4

Hi, warm welcome, and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 11, 2013 11:09 pm  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 12, 2013 11:15 am  #6

Hello lvmarak, a warm welcome from me as well

December 12, 2013 4:12 pm  #7

Thank you one and all.   Catching the first Sherlock episode quite by accident at my sister-in-laws place plunged me back into re-reading Doyle, and then discovering the literally hundreds of continuation books that have been published in the last decade.  Much dross, some gold.

December 15, 2013 9:15 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum. I think John will punch Sherlock. The suspense is killing me!

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

Board footera