BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2012 9:55 pm  #941

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

Wow, tobe, this was a hard one...

Crown versus Moriarty - Please proceed to court ten

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 31, 2012 10:01 pm  #942

Congrats, Irene! Not only on solving the puzzle but on your today's birthday! As we are in the same time zone  my best wishes may be right in time. (And it's my 500th post - I will join you in Mycroft's Contact from now on!)
I hope you're having a flawless day! Hugs and love from Germany. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 31, 2012 10:03 pm  #943

tobeornot221b wrote:

Congrats, Irene! Not only on solving the puzzle but on your today's birthday! As we are in the same time zone  my best wishes may be right in time. (And it's my 500th post - I will join you in Mycroft's Contact from now on!)
I hope you're having a flawless day! Hugs and love from Germany. 

Tobe!! You're the first one to wish me happy birthday!!
Thanks sooooooo much!! Yes, it is the right time 

And there are two Mycroft's contacts in the forum... Yay! I'm not alone anymore 

And now the next game:

_ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _?

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 31, 2012 11:21 pm  #944

Happiest of birthdays,  Irene!    Maybe some 'T' to celebrate? 

May 31, 2012 11:32 pm  #945

jenosborn wrote:

Happiest of birthdays,  Irene!    Maybe some 'T' to celebrate? 

Many thanks, jenosborn. Two cups of T for you to celebrate

_ _ _ T / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / T _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _?

June 1, 2012 12:33 am  #946

Oh Happy Birthday Ms Adler!!!!!

Are there any R's in your birthday message?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

June 1, 2012 12:34 am  #947

and,  the 'D' ?

June 1, 2012 3:07 am  #948

Irene_Adler wrote:

Tobe!! You're the first one to wish me happy birthday!!
Thanks sooooooo much!! Yes, it is the right time 

Well, now, I would have gladly wished you a happy birthday (though I've missed it now, I'm afraid), if I had known! Let me be the first to wish you Happy Birthday for next year! 

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 1, 2012 7:02 am  #949

Thanks for the wishes guys! You're so adorable... Tantalus, you're still in time. I live in Spain, here it's 9:00 a.m. June 1st, so it's early in the day
And now... no Rs and two Ds

_ _ _ T / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / D _ _ _ / T _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ D _ / _ _ _ _?

Wrong! R

2 correct consonants

Last edited by Irene_Adler (June 1, 2012 7:03 am)

June 1, 2012 7:33 am  #950

any 'N' please?

June 1, 2012 9:06 am  #951

One N for you, Carl
Now you can ask for a vowel

_ _ _ T / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / D _ N _ / T _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ D _ / _ _ _ _?

Wrong! R

3 correct consonants

June 1, 2012 11:13 am  #952

May I have an E please Miss Adler. It's canon you know.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 1, 2012 11:17 am  #953

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 1, 2012 1:49 pm  #954

Two Es for Davina
Consonant time again

_ _ _ T / _ _ _ E / _ _ _ / D _ N E / T _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ D _ / _ _ _ _?

Wrong! R

3 correct consonants
1 correct vowel

June 1, 2012 2:58 pm  #955

What have you done to my bloody wall?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 1, 2012 3:07 pm  #956

- - - - / - - / - - - / - - - /, - - - ' - - / - - - / - - / - - - - - - ./ - - / - - / - - - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - ?

Enjoy!

June 1, 2012 5:07 pm  #957

Happy Birthday Irene  .

It's good to be back. May I have an S please?

June 1, 2012 8:02 pm  #958

and maybe also an "R" ?

June 1, 2012 8:59 pm  #959

JaneCo wrote:

Happy Birthday Irene  .

Thanks, Jane

Can we have some T, please, Davina?

June 1, 2012 9:30 pm  #960

Oops! Sorry for the delay everyone!

- - - - / - T / - - - / - - T , / - - - 'R - / - - - / S - / - - - - - T./ - S / - - / - - - - / - - T / - - - - - / - - ?

Board footera