BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2015 7:24 pm  #9261

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

Maybe? What line do you have in mindd?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 20, 2015 7:35 pm  #9262

The line I'm thinking of is

Her/the husband is three people

Last edited by Vhanja (August 20, 2015 7:36 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 20, 2015 7:37 pm  #9263

Almost right, but think that first word over. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 20, 2015 7:54 pm  #9264

I struggle to find that first word, so let's continue the game.

I for Irene.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

August 20, 2015 7:54 pm  #9265

It´s not that hard, come on. 

August 20, 2015 8:02 pm  #9266

I'm only guessing at this moment. 

IF husband is...
OH husband is...
HM husband is..

And, no, I'm not looking it up at Ariane. That's cheating.

Team Hudders!

August 20, 2015 8:08 pm  #9267

Not right yet - think over TSOT again. Where did the quote appear?

August 20, 2015 8:29 pm  #9268

I remember the scene. I even remember the line that comes after it. 

Solved it without leaving the flat

But I only remember that line as

"Husband is three people" And then something about them being triplets.

So I'm stumped.

Team Hudders!

August 21, 2015 10:34 am  #9269

There was a short word before this frase, I assure you.

August 21, 2015 10:36 am  #9270

It must be:
My husband is three people

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 21, 2015 10:41 am  #9271

You are the winner, mrshouse! That was the right guess!

August 21, 2015 10:45 am  #9272

Okay, here's a new one:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ _ _ _ _/_ _ _

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 21, 2015 10:46 am  #9273

H?

August 21, 2015 10:51 am  #9274

_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ h _ _ _/h _ _

Right: H

August 21, 2015 10:55 am  #9275

R?

August 21, 2015 10:56 am  #9276

_ _ _ _ _ _ _/_ _ _/_ h _ _ _/h _ r

Right: H, R

August 21, 2015 11:01 am  #9277

S?

August 21, 2015 11:04 am  #9278

_ _ _ _ _ s _/_ _ _/_ h _ s _/h _ r

Right: H, R, S

August 21, 2015 11:09 am  #9279

MY, of course. So obvious in hindsight. Isn't it always?

E, please. 

Team Hudders!

August 21, 2015 11:09 am  #9280

Because you chose her?

Board footera