BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2012 6:11 am  #41

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

Tell Me Who My Client Is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 28, 2012 6:17 am  #42

Yay! Thought because everyone was distracted by the 'no sheet Sherlock' they might have missed that line. He is gloriously, petulantly childish when he spits out that line though isn't he!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 28, 2012 6:19 am  #43

He is. I loved it. I loved that whole scene, actually. So many light comic moments. Though I was a little less impressed with the "laterz". Seemed extraordinarily out of character. Unless he was just saying it to piss off Mycroft, which is extraordinarily IN character.

Do I have to make a new quote now? Dammit I'm hogging this game.

Okay I'm going with one NOT spoken by Sherlock. I'll put in some punctuation to help out

_ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ , _ _ / _ _ _ ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 28, 2012 6:49 am  #44

Here 'laterz' is really quite a chivvy, slangy thing to say. Utterly inappropriate for where he is. Definitely done to score a hit on his big brother, deliberately embarrassing.

Now you've got to choose a quote! I'm off line for a good while in a moment because ordinary life is calling...BORING!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 28, 2012 7:42 am  #45

Ok, E please!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 28, 2012 8:08 am  #46

No E

March 28, 2012 9:22 am  #47

T please

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 28, 2012 9:26 am  #48

_ / _ _ _ T / T _ _ _ _ / _ _ , _ _ / _ _ _ ?

March 28, 2012 9:35 am  #49

S please

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 28, 2012 9:39 am  #50

I Don't Think so do you?
( I think that was Irene to John in the old power plant)

***If I ever win & am not back within 10 mins of the person saying 'correct' I allow anyone to post "CLAIMED" straight after & they can have my turn****
That's only fair as I am in the other half of the world to most of you.

Last edited by kazza474 (March 28, 2012 11:09 am)

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 28, 2012 9:40 am  #51

_ / _ _ _ T / T _ _ _ _ / S _ , _ _ / _ _ _ ?

March 29, 2012 9:55 am  #52

Give me an A please Bob.

March 29, 2012 10:17 am  #53

No A

O
|

March 29, 2012 10:22 am  #54

kazza474 wrote:

I Don't Think so do you?
( I think that was Irene to John in the old power plant)

***If I ever win & am not back within 10 mins of the person saying 'correct' I allow anyone to post "CLAIMED" straight after & they can have my turn****
That's only fair as I am in the other half of the world to most of you.

I think kazza solved it in this post ??

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 29, 2012 10:27 am  #55

Oh yes she did. I didn't see it cause I'm looking at the thread on my phone :-)

March 29, 2012 11:48 am  #56

give me I please.. :3

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 29, 2012 11:59 am  #57

No-one has posted a phrase yet. I just did one, so someone else's turn

March 29, 2012 12:01 pm  #58

whoah.. I think I don't pay much attention.. sorry~ XDD

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 29, 2012 1:13 pm  #59

Damn, I don't know how you can get it from like just 2 or 3 letters. Maybe I haven't watched enough Sherlock?? Hmm, as if I need another excuse...

Anyway, I guess we should give Kaz a chance to post another one!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 29, 2012 8:10 pm  #60

These posts made me chuckle. The problems of working in all these different time zones eh! Lol

Board footera