BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2012 12:42 pm  #21

Re: Sherlock Quotes Hangman

OK...A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 27, 2012 1:56 pm  #22

Only one 

_ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 27, 2012 5:52 pm  #23

E?

March 27, 2012 7:35 pm  #24

Here you are... two of them 

_ E _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ E / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

March 27, 2012 8:00 pm  #25

Can I have an I please Bob. I mean Irene.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2012 8:39 pm  #26

Yes, darling, not only one, but three of them!! 

_ E _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ I _ _ / _ _ E / _ I _ I _ _ / _ _ _ _

March 27, 2012 8:48 pm  #27

Got it!
Let's start with the riding crop.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 27, 2012 8:52 pm  #28

Oh my God - it is! How the hell did you get that?!!

March 27, 2012 8:55 pm  #29

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _

The game is on!

March 27, 2012 8:56 pm  #30

Davina wrote:

Got it!
Let's start with the riding crop.

Well, that was correct but not totally...

The idea was "We'll start with the riding crop"

Anyway, do you have any R?

Last edited by Irene_Adler (March 27, 2012 8:57 pm)

March 27, 2012 8:57 pm  #31

Ok Davina...how about a T?

March 27, 2012 9:07 pm  #32

How about: "Let's start with the riding crop!"?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 27, 2012 9:14 pm  #33

T_ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _T /_ _

No R 

March 27, 2012 9:23 pm  #34

E?

March 27, 2012 10:39 pm  #35

Any S?

March 28, 2012 5:19 am  #36

TE_ _ / _ E / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ E _ T/ _ S

Sorry missed a T out last night, bit tired... Too many cases to solve! Lol

March 28, 2012 5:32 am  #37

The M, please

March 28, 2012 5:46 am  #38

TE_ _ / M E / _ _ _ / M _ / _ _ _ E _ T / _ S

March 28, 2012 5:50 am  #39

There's a word resisting to me... arg!!

Well, give me the L, please

March 28, 2012 6:09 am  #40

TELL /ME/ _ _ _ / M _ / _ L _E _ T / _S

Board footera