BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 8, 2013 11:16 pm  #61

Re: More news coming tonight!

Yes, that was my first thought too, but in the interactive contant there was the scene were Mycroft showed Sherlock the photo of John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 8, 2013 11:18 pm  #62

Mary Me wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Hummmm.  I must be missing some of the interactive content.  Haven't seen any scenes of John and Mary together or any at the graveyard.

Yeah, I can't find them in the trailer either

Look at the You Tube videos (the loked ones I suppose).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 8, 2013 11:19 pm  #63

A couple of pages back, QE posted a playlist link. It's got everything on there 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 8, 2013 11:21 pm  #64

I'll have to be at work in about 7h, so  I'm off now. Good night everyone and sweet dreams .

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

December 8, 2013 11:25 pm  #65

stoertebeker wrote:

... "the person that mattered most...." OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....the clip made it look like the person who "mattered most" was John since he is last shown (nice touch, by the way. I'm still grinning); however, I personally think that the one person Moriarty didn't think mattered to Sherlock but who mattered most might just turn out to be Mycroft. I still think he played a huge part in the 'magic trick' and everything else that follows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 8, 2013 11:27 pm  #66

"We have to get rid of that... he looks ancient"
LOL  Tumblr got it right!

December 9, 2013 2:04 am  #67

KeepersPrice wrote:

stoertebeker wrote:

... "the person that mattered most...." OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....the clip made it look like the person who "mattered most" was John since he is last shown (nice touch, by the way. I'm still grinning); however, I personally think that the one person Moriarty didn't think mattered to Sherlock but who mattered most might just turn out to be Mycroft. I still think he played a huge part in the 'magic trick' and everything else that follows.

I'm thinking Molly.

Moriarty knows Mycroft and Sherlock's realationship with Mycroft.  He doesn't think that Molly would be someone that Sherlock would trust.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 9, 2013 2:18 am  #68

Basically, Moriarty underestimates Molly and Sherlock's relationship with her, and she ends up being the key to helping Sherlock survive.

...is how I interpret Sherlock's words.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 9, 2013 4:52 am  #69

sorry I am late to the party...I have been watching a trailer of Sherlock that was released today..you guys probably haven't seen it yet (yes that's sarcasm) ....uhm I guess I should not have gone Christmas Shopping

love reading all the comments..and typical have to solve the problem-type A personality has broken the repeat button on the Mind Palace clip where Sherlock is on top of the hospital...I have this creaping dreadful feeling inside that my theory is waaaaaaay off....anyone else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

December 9, 2013 6:10 am  #70

What, ladies... seriously what am I doing here?
First I was convinced that I want to avoid spoilers. I can't resist, I just can't.
But since yesterday evening my husband certainly is convinced that I'm insane. Because I ended up at the computer trying to get everything out of this trailer and the interactive one I can get. Watched it again and again and again. What are Sherlock and Benedict doing to me? And on Saturday I plan to go to the cinema for the Hobbit. Will I be able to watch Martin in a "normal" way? Always thought that I'm a common-sense adult.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 6:13 am  #71

Mary Me wrote:

are you guys still alive?

*weakly raises a hand, too?  belatedly?*  That…. that music…  all the little locked bits and the journal entry, pulling you that much more into their world of it… (and how awesome were those comments?  ;D) the brothers quipping at each other again… seeing things the way he sees them…  Sherlock!!!   I'm dead…   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 9, 2013 6:50 am  #72

Mrs. Watson wrote:

Loved that bit, esp. the "we"!  (though Martin will never look old to me)

Still immensely excited about all that stuff we got. In fact how could they?? I wasn't prepared for this at all!! I will need some time to get over this, but I am incredibly happy, it's definitely getting closer!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

December 9, 2013 7:17 am  #73

Mrs. Watson wrote:

Yeah, brilliant one!!!

sj4iy wrote:

Basically, Moriarty underestimates Molly and Sherlock's relationship with her, and she ends up being the key to helping Sherlock survive.

...is how I interpret Sherlock's words.

Yes, my opinion as well. Moriaty only knew one way Sherlock treated Molly and that wasn't a very nice one, a more condescending way. I also think that Moriaty thought that Molly isn't clever enough. And I don't know if Sherlock would mention something about Mycroft in the way he did it, so emotional.

Last edited by gently69 (December 9, 2013 7:39 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 7:44 am  #74

OMG *sigh*
I can't wait. *sigh again*

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

December 9, 2013 8:27 am  #75

SPOILER ALERT

Pav wrote:

I've just realized (I'm aware that I'm probably the last one to make the realization) that they found out the code to unlock the locked parts when watching which buttons are pushed in the trailer. It's so cool!

That's the date of 2013's bonfire night (05/11/13)!!!!!

The Game is On!

December 9, 2013 11:24 am  #76

Swanpride wrote:

Sherlock is practically screaming "Punch me in the face" this time around.

What life? I've been away.
Wonderful. The Sherlock of old days pre John is back. I love him the most.

December 9, 2013 11:30 am  #77

Be wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

"I can't be seen walking around with an old man."
Not sure if I want to laugh or rather punch him for that line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

December 9, 2013 1:01 pm  #78

It's all a bit overwhelming right now.  I didnt' get to experiance the anticipation and fangirling for Series 2.  Can't seem to stop grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 9, 2013 1:43 pm  #79

Be wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Yes, he is! Actually Benedict said so in an interview. 
And I so wanted to punch him in the face when he said "What life? I've been away". And I loved Mycroft's face. It was so "Well, little brother, you are in for a disappointment".

So many great moments in 66 seconds!!! 

December 9, 2013 2:10 pm  #80

The scenes with Sherlock and Mycroft intrigue me. I no longer see the disdain that Sherlock once held for his brother. They actually looked like family for once!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

Board footera