BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2013 3:57 pm  #1

Hello from the Netherlands

Hi everyone, thanks for having me. I'm long time lurker on this forum and happy to join in with all the speculations and excitement for series 3 and 4. 

December 4, 2013 4:05 pm  #2

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Hi silverblaze,
welcome to the forum.
May I ask a question? Well I already did.
Can you watch BBC one in the Netherlands? Do you see it via satellite?

Greetings from Germany.
Be

December 4, 2013 7:52 pm  #3

Yes you can watch bbc1 on cable, you don't need satellite, though I'm sure that'd work too. I think pretty much every basic cable service includes bbc 1 and 2. 

December 4, 2013 8:50 pm  #4

Oh, silverblaze, that might have been a big mistake to admit - now probably you will have scores of guest for those date in your house 

Welcome to the madness, and enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 5, 2013 8:19 am  #5

Hello and welcome silverblaze! What a great user name...this is one of my favourite SH stories, being that his has horses and all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 5, 2013 9:01 am  #6

Welcome, silverblaze, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 5, 2013 9:45 am  #7

Harriet wrote:

Oh, silverblaze, that might have been a big mistake to admit - now probably you will have scores of guest for those date in your house

LOL... yes it is...
Welcome and have fun in this crazy forum!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 5, 2013 2:27 pm  #8

Davina wrote:

Hello and welcome silverblaze! What a great user name...this is one of my favourite SH stories, being that his has horses and all.

My thoughts exactly 

December 5, 2013 2:29 pm  #9

Harriet wrote:

Welcome to the madness, and enjoy!

And they'd be welcome! 

Thanks everyone. 

December 6, 2013 9:12 pm  #10

Welcome, silverblaze! Can't wait to trade wild fan theories with you.

December 6, 2013 9:23 pm  #11

Ok, no mistake then - count me in! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 7, 2013 6:20 pm  #12

silverblaze wrote:

Hi everyone, thanks for having me. I'm long time lurker on this forum and happy to join in with all the speculations and excitement for series 3 and 4. 

Welcome, fellow Dutchie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

March 8, 2014 9:59 pm  #13

Jacco111 wrote:

silverblaze wrote:

Welcome, fellow Dutchie!

Hahhaa, cool !!! NOG meer Dutch Sherlockians :D Hebben jullie ook instagram toevallig??  Ik ben beheerder van  http://instagram.com/nederlandse_bbc_sherlock_fans#  . Daar hopen we meerdere NL Sherlock fans samen te brengen en info uit te wisselen.  En misschien ooit met een cluppie in NL een Sherlock-meeting te organiseren o.i.d. . Als je wilt, zijn jullie beide van harte welkom !!   Groetjes, Foy ( http://instagram.com/benedictedfangirl27# )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera