BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2013 7:32 am  #1

Sherlockology Advent calendar 2013

This is really fun this time. I like it even better than last year and it is also a treat for Canon lovers. And you can win something as well. 

http://www.sherlockology.com/share/the-final-christmas-problem

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2013 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Sherlockology Advent calendar 2013

I would pay for a copy of the canon with their comments throughout ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 3, 2013 2:03 pm  #3

Yes, that would be really fun. I wonder they did not comment on "the very intimate relations which had existed between Holmes and myself". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2013 2:56 pm  #4

Please let it be true!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 3, 2013 4:09 pm  #5

This is wonderful. I skipped it last year, but I love what they are doing now!

Thank you for posting, Susi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 3, 2013 4:59 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, that would be really fun. I wonder they did not comment on "the very intimate relations which had existed between Holmes and myself". 

Some things are better left uncommented

Thank you for posting the link.

Board footera