BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2014 5:44 pm  #421

Re: The "Good News" thread

I am so happy! I have become a cat mommy yesterday!! I love cats and I always wanted to have one, but my mother don't like pets, so she didn't allowed me to have any when I was a child. Now I finally fulfiled my desire for some fur company.
Here they are Leila and Balu...
[url][/url]

Last edited by stoertebeker (November 17, 2014 5:47 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 17, 2014 5:57 pm  #422

Oh my god they are gorgeous...I am cat daft!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 17, 2014 6:03 pm  #423

How cute!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 17, 2014 6:10 pm  #424

They are cuties they look like ragdoll (I love cats obviously!)

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 17, 2014 6:38 pm  #425

Thank you  . They are Birmans, by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 17, 2014 6:51 pm  #426

My aunt had one a long time ago, her name was Lady and she was one Mine is a maine coon and a teddy bear

Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 17, 2014 7:06 pm  #427

They are beautiful. I am a cat person too. When I was little, Birman was my favourite breed and I desperately wanted one (or two...).

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 17, 2014 7:08 pm  #428

Those are the cutest, most beautiful cats I've seen. Big congrats!! I just want to snuggle them!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 17, 2014 7:29 pm  #429

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Those are the cutest, most beautiful cats I've seen. Big congrats!! I just want to snuggle them!! 

Phantom think about your health....let me snuggle them first

Enjoy the silence

November 17, 2014 7:41 pm  #430

Who cares about allergies with such cute kittens??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 10:51 am  #431

They are lovely! I love cats but sadly I don't have any...at the moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 18, 2014 12:32 pm  #432

I finally got my new earplugs! Hello Kitty ones and they are gorgeous! The sound is great in them too even! 

Here's to hoping they won't die on me too soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 8:34 pm  #433

,mztrtz0ü bnm hubuhgbzt4x978oifgjk0pö452 vc-86k7g,pl.vghf4rgfh89oiulkj,mmhrdf v fsftgfhbpodfxc hbj jnm  brtcb

Writing this just made baby Schmiezi very happy. He only had to stop because he accidentially removed the "u" and I was scared he might swallow it.

And yes, I have been sure that I would NEVER allow my baby to touch the keyboard, but that was loooong before reality hit me right in the face.

Last edited by Schmiezi (November 18, 2014 8:42 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 18, 2014 8:36 pm  #434

Clever little chap...he will go far!

Last edited by besleybean (November 18, 2014 8:37 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2014 8:39 pm  #435

D'aaaw that is adorable! He is on his way to become a great writer I see! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 9:01 pm  #436

the first draft is impressive, good job baby Schmiezi

Enjoy the silence

November 18, 2014 9:03 pm  #437

Hi, Love, Cheers to you and Ollie! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 22, 2014 2:06 am  #438

tobeornot221b wrote:

Went to the dentist's today and he said everything was fine with my teeth.

I went to the dentist today and was told I need a $1200 crown on a back tooth, but I'm grateful for my dental insurance that will pay approx. half anyway. Also grateful for good health care of all kinds and for the means to pay for it--  not everyone in this country is so blessed.

November 22, 2014 7:44 am  #439

That sounds really good, AC. (And Tobe.)

Visits at the dentists are one of the few things I'm really scared of.

November 22, 2014 8:31 am  #440

To my shame, I was cheering on Thursday,  because my dental appointment was cancelled.
Yes I know I'll have to go one day!
I'm expecting expensive work, so hubby and I have taken out private insurance.
We are so lucky with our wonderful NHS, but there are still costs!

Board footera