BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 6:42 pm  #361

Re: The "Good News" thread

Good luck, girl!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 18, 2014 6:17 pm  #362

This is a bit weird... I HATE football with a passion... don't like playing it and I really don't want to watch it either... 

I came across a competition on facebook where you had to predict the outcome of the matches and I usually ignore them... because I have nothing to base my guesses on. But the numbers 2-3 popped into my head and something whispered The Netherlands...

I am one of few who guessed the result of Australia vs The Netherlands right; and I'm now waiting to hear if I won a gift card for fast food! Free pizza!!

On a side note it does 'worry' me a bit... I used to indulge in my psychic abilities, and really opened up to them... Heck I even had a free service online where I made predictions for people and had visions on their behalf... 

Yes I sound like a nut. Sorry about that... which is also why I stepped away from that and tried to 'close' myself off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 24, 2014 8:11 pm  #363

Well, after a year of unbelieveable struggles and high levels of stress, I have finished my first year of my Forensics course with two grade B's overall. I've also been accepted into the course for next year!!!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

June 24, 2014 8:19 pm  #364

WOOO!! That's amazing to hear Rebecca! So very well deserved! Congratulations! I'm thrilled all your hard work did pay off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 13, 2014 9:53 pm  #365

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I know, I am one of the few football fans here, but still, ... YES! WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 13, 2014 9:55 pm  #366

Congratulations.
Richly deserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2014 11:15 pm  #367

Congratulations. You'll be in the same field as Sherlock

July 14, 2014 6:34 am  #368

stoertebeker wrote:

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I know, I am one of the few football fans here, but still, ... YES! WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!

Let me join you .... YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I am sooo glad we finally made it and I really think that the whole team deserved it. And thank god we didn't had to go through penalty shootout. I wouldn't have survived. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 14, 2014 7:09 am  #369

So happy!
I had to cry!
Götze, Müller, Löw, Neuer..... I love you!!

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

July 14, 2014 7:19 am  #370

Something must be wrong with me, I'm so immune to all those guys.
The only one I am really, really happy for is Jogi... too bad he has to celebrate this without Klinsi. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 14, 2014 8:07 pm  #371

I was very pleased that Germany won. The main reason being that, as far as I can gather, they played 'clean' football throughout the competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 30, 2014 8:12 pm  #372

In just 30 minutes I start a wonderful, long needed 11 day vacation!  And what makes it really wonderful is that I'm expecting a very special visitor from Germany arriving on Friday.  I can't wait to see the fabulous ToBe again! 

Oh, the fun we will have!!!  Sherlock DVD's lined up? Check!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 30, 2014 8:16 pm  #373

Have a great time, girls!
On a lesser note.I found my lost Gatiss novel...hooray!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 30, 2014 8:23 pm  #374

KP, have a brilliant time. I know, how much fun it is to spend time with tobe. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 30, 2014 10:10 pm  #375

I can sign that! Have fun! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 10, 2014 4:53 pm  #376

I was at my mother's this weekend... mostly to visit my lovely pets. 

During lunch Friday my mother and I was talking about a few things and suddenly we just started joking... We couldn't stop laughing... then we started talking about pulse and I actually allowed her to touch my wrists and neck.

I can't remember when we ever laughed together... it almost felt natural; It actually felt like something a mother and daughter would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 10, 2014 5:20 pm  #377

Good news - but bittersweet at the same time. My wonderful time with Tobe here at my house for our vacation is over.  But the good news is we had THE BEST time!  We were busy every day and night with Boston and New England sightseeing and, of course, Sherlock DVD's. There were non-stop series and Johnlock discussions which did my heart so much good!

We had good weather - not too hot and humid - and all my plans went off without a hitch. It is unbelievable how many Sherlock "references" we found in our travels when you look for them.  Stay tuned for The Adventures of Pocket Sherlock from Tobe to see some of the ones we found.

Tobe is the best guest anyone could wish for! My shelves are crammed with goodies from Germany which she thoughtfully brought with her.  Even my poor old cat loved her because Tobe took the time to brush her and speak German to her  .  She can be my flatmate any time she wants!

Now, from this moment on, I'm making plans to visit Germany next year.  Don't you just love that this Forum has brought so many of us together!   

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 10, 2014 5:41 pm  #378

Goodbye, KP! *waves from the airport*   You, hubby and the cat are the best hosts ever. I'd love to welcome you soon in Germany! :-)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 10, 2014 7:03 pm  #379

Wow. Fantastic to read that you had a brilliant time together. Amazing what "Sherlock" and this forum did!

(Tony Hadley)

August 11, 2014 3:24 pm  #380

KP, tobe, that sounds wonderful! Let us know when you'll be in Germany, KP!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera