BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2014 6:20 pm  #181

Re: The "Good News" thread

Thanks, guys ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 22, 2014 10:40 pm  #182

Woohoo back is free of hurt. Happy I know there are worse things to be had & I've never broken a bone or required a sling but that did freaking hurt for me as someone who rarely gets injured from anything. Sunshine and roses. Life is wonderful again. (Does a bee dance)

February 22, 2014 10:52 pm  #183

Yay that's good to hear! Pain is never fun! 

This 'Good News' starts a bit not good... I took a fall up the rough concrete stairs outside my mothers house today. Usually when I fall I hurt my right knee; which has been hurt so much the skin has become extremely fragile and breaks way too easily... I didn't even touch my right knee; for a moment I thought I had hurt my hands pretty badly on the rough concrete. Which would have been horrible as I'm really into writing and working on my cross stitch at the moment. 

So the good news is; I did not get hurt at all; I'm not even sore now! Yay! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 22, 2014 10:56 pm  #184

Good for you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 22, 2014 11:20 pm  #185

After 7 defeats in a row, my favorite football club finally won a match today!  Yeah! 
Sorry, I suppose this might be ridiculous to some but I can't stop grinning at the moment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

February 22, 2014 11:24 pm  #186

And Aarzemnieki will sing for Latvia in the ESC. YAY! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 22, 2014 11:30 pm  #187

Congrats to all of you who had good news. To Hamburg, well done, HSV. And to Latvia. Keeping fingers cross for Copenhagen. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2014 11:59 pm  #188

I am so, so ,so happy for our Tobe and her talented, adorable son!  Congratulations!  Latvia will be well represented!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 23, 2014 12:11 am  #189

Thank you, Harriet, Susi and KP!
Still can't believe it ...all the hard work paid off in the end. Thank you as well, Latvia!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 24, 2014 9:40 pm  #190

Had my first day at work today. I enjoyed it very much ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 24, 2014 9:57 pm  #191

Good news indeed..
Altho I shouldn't have been in work today(very ill). I was at least able to see one of our students creating a Sherlock displayI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 24, 2014 10:18 pm  #192

After trying for five weeks now (one of us always had to cancel for one reason or another), I finally managed to introduce a friend and colleague to Sherlock tonight. And she liked it enough to want to come back next Monday so we can watch TBB. Success!!!

February 24, 2014 11:49 pm  #193

Yay!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 25, 2014 9:58 am  #194

Awesome good news all!!

I just won a lot of cat food! My 3 cats live with my mother and she's kind enough to feed them too since I can't... This will help a lot! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 25, 2014 10:39 am  #195

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 27, 2014 11:48 am  #196

I just got an invitation to a professional assembly organised by collegues of mine (which are usually boooring) where Stefan Verra will speak. He is an expert in body language.
The title of his presentation is: What my body tells and why I don't know anything about it.
I am definitely going to be there.

February 27, 2014 2:49 pm  #197

I am bored today and decided to fool around a bit to get myself the four-digit post number 1000.

Last edited by Be (February 27, 2014 2:54 pm)

February 27, 2014 2:50 pm  #198

Only one to go..

February 27, 2014 2:52 pm  #199

And there it is. Another good news for today.  Nr. 1000
I never expected to stay as long as that.

February 27, 2014 3:35 pm  #200

I just got a confirmation letter that one of the hospitals had recieved my application to become their next medical secretary student!

And I bought myself a tiny bottle of champagne, just in case my dreams come true! This is the first step!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera