BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2013 2:20 am  #21

Re: Skype

Cool Feel free to add me, or PM your username and I'll add you :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

January 3, 2014 8:12 pm  #22

i have got a skype feel free to add me evaactress23

January 3, 2014 8:23 pm  #23

Mine's up and running again, I'm besleybean on there, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2014 5:41 pm  #24

I have an account, too.
Just send me a PM.

Last edited by Criosdan (January 12, 2014 1:01 am)

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

January 8, 2014 5:51 pm  #25

Me too!

PM me if you want to add me :-).

The Game is On!

January 8, 2014 7:08 pm  #26

I have an account, too! Would be great to talk to some other Sherlock fans out here. Feel free to ask me -> PM =)

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

June 7, 2016 11:09 am  #27

Is this still a thing?
I'm not available till mid-July, and I've just seen this thread (shame on me).
If anyone's still interested, let me know ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

June 8, 2016 12:49 am  #28

Hmm, I could be up for a chat
Send me a message if you want, but the time zone difference might make it tricky!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 8, 2016 4:33 am  #29

Oh, you never know, once school's over I'm sure the time difference won't be too much of a problem ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera