BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2014 11:06 am  #61

Re: Little Favour (as many spoilers as needed)

Have no problem with that neither.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 9, 2014 11:12 am  #62

Why am I not surprised...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 9, 2014 11:32 am  #63

You should be. I'm sooo reasonable. I would never consider meeting with 10 other ladies in a small hotel room just to watch a tv show on a small screen.

(Did I already mention... that I am really really really looking forward to that?)

Back to topic:
Invested the Euros in Itunes now and watched it. Short but impressing perfomance again... and this bodywork....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 9, 2014 11:38 am  #64

gently69 wrote:

You should be. I'm sooo reasonable. I would never consider meeting with 10 other ladies in a small hotel room just to watch a tv show on a small screen.

(Did I already mention... that I am really really really looking forward to that?)

Believe it or not, but my heart is beating so fast right now after reading in that other thread about the screening of HLV yesterday... I can't wait to watch it with all of you on Sunday!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 9, 2014 12:01 pm  #65

Does anyone know where to find the complete featurette? I suppose it came with the more expensive packages on Indiegogo but someone must have put it on YT??

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2014 1:22 pm  #66

I think they put it on the DVD for the people who participated in the crowd funding.

January 9, 2014 1:24 pm  #67

So one of those have pity and put in on YT. Thank you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 9, 2014 1:42 pm  #68

SolarSystem wrote:

...and this... oh my /$%$)74%(%§?`=*##*%3$(=Pß´´´78)%%=´´!!!!!!!!

as;dfal;ksjdfsklja;sldkfj
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*thud*

Bugger.  Need to install a seatbelt on my desk chair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 9, 2014 4:57 pm  #69

He is such a hunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 9, 2014 6:12 pm  #70

That gif made my eyeballs bleed.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 10, 2014 2:32 am  #71

SusiGo wrote:

Does anyone know where to find the complete featurette? I suppose it came with the more expensive packages on Indiegogo but someone must have put it on YT??

No idea if it's on YT. It's on Vimeo and those who purchased the relevant funding package got sent a password. One of them sent their password to me so I've watched it, but I don't want to pass on that information myself as it's not mine to give.

Pretty amazing little featurette really so I hope it becomes available for you all to watch. I found it really interesting how it all worked behind the scenes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

February 4, 2014 7:26 am  #72

As I already commented in the other thread, my initial reaction to Little Favour was pretty much "WTF...?"

I'm not even sure if I liked it, because while I like a good mystery that keeps you guessing, I don't really like it when a film keeps you guessing this much. Little Favour has your frowning all the way through to the end, because you just know something unexpected is gonna happen, you just don't know when and how. And then, at the end, it still keeps you guessing because you don't know WTF happened, and why, and how, and... huh?

I suppose it's the kind of film you need to watch a few times for it to really sink in. I just wish I had a better quality version of it, because it's not that much fun when it's all jerky and blurry on your 42" TV. And it's not that I don't want to pay the two and a half Euros for it, it's just that I've vowed never to install iTunes (i.e. the Borg of softwares) on any of my machines if I can avoid it.

Last edited by TeeJay (February 4, 2014 7:28 am)

February 4, 2014 7:29 am  #73

I'm waiting for them to set the DVD release date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 4, 2014 1:54 pm  #74

Need to watch this again because......................reasons.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 18, 2014 6:24 am  #75

But that's not a legal link, right? As far as I know, the only legal way to watch it is to buy it on iTunes, so if you want to support the filmmakers, that'd be the way to go.

June 18, 2014 7:30 am  #76

Deleted.
You're probably right, and I watched it on iTunes ages ago. It's interesting though that this link has been existant for months now, it was even twittered. 

June 18, 2014 9:34 am  #77

Thank you. And here is good news - SunnyMarch will be working with a new platform where you can watch the film and new extra stuff:

https://www.facebook.com/SUNNYMARCHLtd/posts/254008464798285?notif_t=notify_me

June 18, 2014 3:08 pm  #78

Well, people put up illegitimate things on the video portals all the time, and it's not always caught and deleted. Especially if it's things that fly under the radar like a relatively unknown short film.

A new platform with more extras would be excellent, looking forward to that.

August 15, 2014 6:09 pm  #79

Hey guys!  Cumberbatchweb got a neat little treat to share, courtesy We Are Colony, a new UK streaming service "aimed at uniting exciting new filmmakers with their equally passionate fans".  An exclusive Little Favour trailer and short little behind the scenes thing, you can see from their website: 

http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/2014/08/13/5027/#more-5027

(apparently they have exclusive Third Star content, too)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 15, 2014 6:16 pm  #80

Yes, they do. Most stuff is for free, you only have to request an invitation. Some features can be bought in addition. 

Board footera