BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2012 4:10 pm  #1

Hello from Nick Kitt

Hey, gang, thanks for the invite. Happy to be here to listen and have great, intelligent discussions about that fabulous series, SHERLOCK. I have been to the SHERLOCK HOLMES SOCIAL PAGE and I enjoy it. As BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK must know, it is there that I was involved in a debate about the second series with people who, I believe, really do not have a real understanding about the  concept of the series, especially the second series, and also seem to take umbrage at being challenged in their erroneous opinions, such as they are. So far from what I read,that does not seem to be the case here. So, I look forward to many wonderful debates about this incredibly well done series. Thank you. I'm happy to be here.

March 25, 2012 4:57 pm  #2

Re: Hello from Nick Kitt

Hi Nick - glad you could join us! (BTW, I'm "Believe In Sherlock" on the other site).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 25, 2012 5:13 pm  #3

Welcome Nick! I think you will enjoy this forum. I'm relatively new myself but I've found people here to be logical and respectful in their arguments/insights/opinions. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 25, 2012 7:06 pm  #4

Hello Nick and welcome to the friendly, challenging forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2012 1:07 pm  #5

Hi Nick!

Your meticulous eye for detailing is most welcome here. I'm sure you'll enjoy sharing and scrutinising ideas with the gang here.

See you on the boards.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 26, 2012 4:40 pm  #6

Hello Nick, welcome- I'm looking forward to your contributions..

Board footera