BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2012 9:50 am  #141

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

Me too!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 9, 2012 9:41 am  #142

November 9, 2012 11:55 am  #143

Ah, consulting criminals. Must be the centre of the spider's web. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 9, 2012 4:14 pm  #144

My son wanted me to buy a fortune cookie. Now look what it told us.  (excuse the spelling)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 9, 2012 5:07 pm  #145

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 9, 2012 5:36 pm  #146

Fortune cookies - they are always right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 9, 2012 8:37 pm  #147

And even when they are not right they are tasty!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 9, 2012 9:12 pm  #148

Anyway, I love the idea of a happy reunion. I also tried to work out before what it would say but I'm not Sherlock. 

November 15, 2012 12:18 am  #149

AWESOME!

November 19, 2012 8:33 pm  #150

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 19, 2012 10:04 pm  #151

LOL, me, too 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 20, 2012 1:07 am  #152

Susi - loved your fortune and hope it's right on the money because I'm so looking forward to that happy reunion.  Will it ever come - and will the Moftiss allow us to see it????  They know we want it, so I just know they're going to do something to keep it from happening.  Arrrggh! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

November 29, 2012 6:58 am  #153

Alright, I know it's been a bit since someone's posted in here, and it's -such- a geeky thing to have your brain instantaneously pop up with particular quips at random things, but also kinda awesome, and I knew you guys would get a kick out of this pic as soon as I saw there was a thread perfect for it:  ; D

Hurrying down the store aisle... One guess as to what delighted, single, exclamation in a certain voice I made in my head.  ; )

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 29, 2012 7:51 am  #154

What a great find! Isn't it great how much fun you can have in a store? 

November 29, 2012 4:41 pm  #155

SusiGo wrote:

What a great find! Isn't it great how much fun you can have in a store? 

...or even at work?
When I came to my office early this morning I found a note my colleague had left on my desk:

I had absolutely no idea what it was she wanted to tell me. Later she said that it was just an album title she wanted to remember and the note wasn't actually meant for me. But - too late! I was already having so much fun. So, I thought, it's not "liberty in death" but "liberty on desk"...

@Russell: Isn't it great how Sherlock sharpens our senses in discovering lots of daily life items that can be associated with the series? That pink case ... I would have jumped and grinned like a madwoman if I had been in your place.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2012 5:06 pm  #156

"PINK!"

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

November 29, 2012 5:52 pm  #157

Also --  Well, I'd argue mental association with stuff happens with anything the person is hugely big on, but point understood.    What's just as funny, is that I'd always get a bemused smirk at myself for another particular instance I always got a kick out of whenever I passed it by.  In my apartment building, people have their names written on those small little... tabs?.. on each of their mailboxes/cubbies by the front door.  Living above me is a guy and girl who's tab says '____ Holmes / _____ Westin' (blanked it for privacy) and I just grin at how close the name is and the serendipity of them ending up together (and right here!)  ;)

November 30, 2012 7:44 pm  #158

It's not a picture but in PE Pitagor and I always act like Moriarty in the room with the crown, you know... when he puts his arms up dramatically. So when we do floor gymnastics and have to stand up we laugh our asses of XD

November 30, 2012 7:48 pm  #159

Lelli wrote:

It's not a picture but in PE Pitagor and I always act like Moriarty in the room with the crown, you know... when he puts his arms up dramatically. So when we do floor gymnastics and have to stand up we laugh our asses of XD

Oh, you remind me of my school days when we had crushes on film of TV programmes and acted them out in the school yard. 

November 30, 2012 11:19 pm  #160

Mr Spock's neck pinch thing brings back (painful) memories!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera