BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2018 6:49 am  #901

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

nice one

April 15, 2018 7:10 pm  #902

This does match perfectly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 15, 2018 7:18 pm  #903

Great one! I remember that discovery very well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 15, 2018 7:25 pm  #904

"Where it is always 1895..."

Clueing for looks.

April 16, 2018 5:54 pm  #905

Sigh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 21, 2018 9:54 pm  #906

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 22, 2018 12:52 am  #907

Ha!
I must say, the cover design is cool!

Clueing for looks.

April 22, 2018 6:43 am  #908

Isn't it gorgeous?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 27, 2018 1:40 pm  #909

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2018 4:59 pm  #910

Aw...
Oh and while I remember:
My colleague was planning for next week.
She asked me what game we should have on the kids choosing board.
She wondered why I burst out laughing when she suggested 'Operation'.

April 28, 2018 7:36 pm  #911

Did you say Operation? 

April 28, 2018 7:36 pm  #912

Just the thing!

May 2, 2018 10:48 pm  #913

I was surprised Sherlock was not mentioned when he played Operation with Ellen (although not so surprised since I'm sure Benedict might be tired of Sherlock being mentioned so often when he's interviewed on TV).

Clueing for looks.

May 3, 2018 6:00 am  #914

I also think we have to remember that WE note all the connections, but I don't think anybody else necessarily does!

May 3, 2018 2:24 pm  #915

Yes, that's right! I though of Sherlock during that segment, but the producers of the show just thought it would be funny and were likely only thinking of how Dr. Strange is a surgeon.

Last edited by Yitzock (May 3, 2018 2:24 pm)

Clueing for looks.

Board footera