BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2016 5:50 pm  #821

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

If Sherlock had had a warning like that  ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 5, 2016 10:56 am  #822

Perfumes for Sherlock:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 5, 2016 1:42 pm  #823

Interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 5, 2016 2:01 pm  #824

Weird. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 5, 2016 4:01 pm  #825

I know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 22, 2016 7:42 am  #826

Not a picture but when you read in your daily paper that in your town an ambulance takes eight minutes to arrive … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 22, 2016 7:46 am  #827

Ouchie. Yeah I see that!

And I love those perfumes btw! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 22, 2016 3:46 pm  #828

I can't believe those are real fragrances!

Clueing for looks.

September 28, 2016 2:50 pm  #829

I have looked at historical pictures of Upper Baker Street, where Sherlock Holmes allegedly lived - and this is what I have found:

"Miss Hooper´s Institute for Trained Nurses"... hmmmm...

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 28, 2016 4:38 pm  #830

Universe? Lazy? Take that, Mycroft!

September 28, 2016 5:03 pm  #831

That's awesome!   (and it even looks like the layout of the modern-used Gower!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 28, 2016 6:11 pm  #832

A fantastic find!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 28, 2016 6:17 pm  #833

Amazing! Now I sort of wonder if they knew that and used that for Molly's last name as a tribute? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 28, 2016 6:21 pm  #834

That is what I am presuming.

September 29, 2016 6:54 am  #835

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Amazing! Now I sort of wonder if they knew that and used that for Molly's last name as a tribute? 

If that would be the case, it wouldn´t surprise me at all. They love such hidden references, don´t they?

September 29, 2016 8:35 am  #836

It could also be a kind of subliminal information your brain stores and spits out in the most strange moments. I've been in Vienna once and saw a facade with a quite distinktiv name on it, that appeared in a book. I asked the writer and he answered he thought he made that name up. I know he must have seen this facade, because it was near the place he lived. Apparently he saw, not observed, but his brain did. I also had a similar experience at least once.
So maybe Mofftiss did see the pics and used the name without knowing it.
Someone could ask Sue on Twitter. Mark is surely quite busy with his new play, and I don't want to be the only one pestering the people online.

October 13, 2016 5:19 pm  #837

Oh my!! Now that's interesting! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 13, 2016 6:14 pm  #838

Fantastic.

October 19, 2016 4:44 am  #839

Recently in France.
What kind of shop might this have been? A boutique for combat clothing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 19, 2016 6:26 am  #840

Hmm that could be what that yellow plastic is hiding! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera