BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2016 8:43 pm  #781

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

I don't know what the odds are, but they can't be that high.

Clueing for looks.

April 7, 2016 11:53 am  #782

Sherlock was here:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 12:38 pm  #783

Bees????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 7, 2016 3:25 pm  #784

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 4:57 pm  #785

A lot a lot a lot a lot of bees!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 6:16 pm  #786

Cool mural!

Clueing for looks.

April 8, 2016 7:11 am  #787

Lilythiell wrote:

A lot a lot a lot a lot of bees!

Reminds me not only of Sherlock. Strange...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 8, 2016 8:09 am  #788

Lol, wonder why :D

Do you think that 'Yellow House' could be a game as well as 'Yellow Car'...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 15, 2016 8:40 am  #789

Not a picture but:
The moment when you translate a book and a character named Mary says: “I’m sorry. I truly am.” 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 15, 2016 9:28 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 15, 2016 8:42 am  #790

She infiltrates even books now? LOL!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 15, 2016 8:58 am  #791

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 21, 2016 10:05 am  #792

Dr. Evil Evil Consulting presents: 3 Steps How to Become a Glyphosate Super-Villain

... and for those who want to watch the video
https://aktion.bund.net/glyphosat-dieses-video-ist-ein-skandal

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 25, 2016 12:14 am  #793

Not a magpie, but a Raven (like the ones at the Tower).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2016 5:44 am  #794

But possibly this lucky chap doesn't have his wings clips, like the poor ones in the tower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 25, 2016 6:00 am  #795

He's a wild bird, so no clipped wings. However I mostly posted the pic because he's a thief 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 25, 2016 6:02 am  #796

Opportunist. Ha!

May 13, 2016 6:40 pm  #797

Jan Böhmermann - a Sherlockian!

("Robin - a lonely train spotter." - "Nobody wears his hat like that - it looks so silly!")

Last edited by Harriet (May 13, 2016 6:41 pm)

May 13, 2016 8:04 pm  #798

Good one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 20, 2016 7:32 am  #799

This happened on my Facebook feed... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 20, 2016 3:39 pm  #800

Yep.

Board footera