BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2012 7:39 pm  #21

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

Molly Hooper wrote:

Am I being really dumb here, cause I don't get the relevance of;
First aid kit (emergency)
Hedgehog bird's nest or
the apple tablecloth.

Am I thinking to deeply here (or just not THINKING at all!)

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but the meanings I took from those were Martin Freeman = hedgehog
and the apple table cloth is to do with the apple Moriarty had. I'm not sure about the first aid kit though. That's just what I took from the pictures I may be wrong though.

May 20, 2012 7:46 pm  #22

The first aid kit is from Scandal:

JOHN (closing the door): I – I saw it all happen. It’s okay, I’m a doctor.
(Kate nods.)
JOHN: Now, have you got a first aid kit?
KATE: In the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 24, 2012 4:28 pm  #23

I saw a van on the way home with J.C. Watson on the back. I know it should have been J.H. but it still made me laugh. Sorry, I couldn't get a picture as I had no camera on me!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (May 24, 2012 4:28 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 2, 2012 4:12 pm  #24

Miss Camembert and I've been on the road together today. At one point she observed the following in a shop:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 2, 2012 6:23 pm  #25

Aww! Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton Tail and oh Bluebell's dead!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 5, 2012 6:59 pm  #26

I must learn not to bake while watching the show

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 5, 2012 7:06 pm  #27

Mmm! Gingerbread-Moriarty's!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 5, 2012 7:23 pm  #28

Hilarious! They're crying out for envelopes with seals...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 5, 2012 7:27 pm  #29

Hmm, now I know what to bake for my friend's birthday...

June 5, 2012 8:05 pm  #30

Bit it appears that's exactly what you ARE doing! Learning NOT to bake while watching the show!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 5, 2012 9:31 pm  #31

Ooooh... burnt to a crisp!!

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 10, 2012 11:14 am  #32

Jawwwn!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 14, 2012 11:34 am  #33

I took the photo when I went to London last April. I have always loved the building. And the associations 

Oh, I just realised my picture may not be silly. Sorry, but I had to post it anyway.

Last edited by SusiGo (June 15, 2012 6:05 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 16, 2012 7:34 am  #34

When strolling round London these caught my eye:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 16, 2012 10:50 am  #35

Great stuff! 

- And? did you remember when it has been raining last time?  And checked how long it's been there?
- "Loving and thoughtful".... sure.
- The phone-number you called immediately, I guess???

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 16, 2012 11:47 am  #36

Bet the staff in Boots were confused when you were taking photos of Insect repellent *crazy tourist* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraWednesday?feature=guide

@Bad_Nade on Twitter
Sherlocks_Pants on LJ

July 16, 2012 11:55 am  #37

Saw that one yesterday in Düsseldorf. The red letters say Holmes Place and it's a fitness studio of all things, but I liked the name …

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 16, 2012 12:16 pm  #38

Mattlocked wrote:

- And? did you remember when it has been raining last time?  And checked how long it's been there?

While I was there it was raining a lot. As the other copy without a plastic sleeve was already soaked I couldn't make any deductions.

(I wonder what people or the ubiquitous CCTV cameras must have been thinking of me taking photos of Yellow pages books! )

Mattlocked wrote:

- The phone-number you called immediately, I guess???

No, I didn't. If I had found THAT scarf I would probably have kept it. No, kidding! It goes without saying that I would have taken it to a lost property office... 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 24, 2012 11:22 pm  #39

I do love these pics.

I'll have to take a pic of my staircase, not 17 treads but never mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

July 25, 2012 2:39 pm  #40

In the pedestrian zone, I was just given this flyer - an invitation to a lecture.

Translation: "Fascinating experience – a miracle or a coincidence? 
Diagnosis: Death. Nevertheless I live."
(And though it was no crime scene I couldn't help myself but giggle... )

Maybe the speaker is someone we all are familiar with…?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera