BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2013 7:07 pm  #221

Re: Silly pictures of associations only Sherlockians can understand

I think there does exist a  .... kind of... broadcast company in the UK.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 17, 2013 7:13 pm  #222

nobody knows it here  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 17, 2013 7:15 pm  #223

Neither do I. Probably it was just a printing mistake. Double-B. 

February 17, 2013 8:44 pm  #224

That's not a broadcasting company but a bunch of sadists. They bait you with brilliant shows and reduce you to tears and then let you wait for months and years on end for the next season … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 17, 2013 9:10 pm  #225

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 17, 2013 9:14 pm  #226

Brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 17, 2013 9:21 pm  #227

Meanwhile I'm kind of enjoying this loooong time between two seasons.
(As I discovered the show a bit later, it's not as long as for many others here, I admit).
But there is so much to see, to watch, to read, to discuss and to talk about.... Still not boring - and not at all depressing! 

February 17, 2013 9:26 pm  #228

true, Matt. I´ve discovered it quite recently, too.

February 17, 2013 9:27 pm  #229

I hope Moffat sees that Dr. Who picture.  It's hysterical!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

February 17, 2013 10:05 pm  #230

It should be really hard time for Steve now:-)

February 19, 2013 7:47 pm  #231

This is not for Sherlockians really but for Benedictians...

The Mysterious Benedict Circle? OK, can I join? What will we do for fun, will we do mysterious things to Benedict? Count me in!

February 19, 2013 8:42 pm  #232

:-)

February 20, 2013 1:08 pm  #233

My gloves

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

February 22, 2013 4:20 am  #234

Hmmmm......
You think a certain someone would find this ridiculously obvious?  ;)  ;)  ;)

From "Nature Neuroscience":  This figure illustrates the feedback and feed-forward interactions that occur during music performance. As a musician plays an instrument, motor systems control the fine movements needed to produce sound. The sound is processed by auditory circuitry, which in turn is used to adjust motor output to achieve the desired effect. Output signals from premotor cortices are also thought to influence responses within the auditory cortex, even in the absence of sound, or prior to sound; conversely, motor representations are thought to be active even in the absence of movement on hearing sound. There is therefore a tight linkage between sensory and production mechanisms.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 27, 2013 10:25 pm  #235

The last name on the Goalie for the Slovakian hockey team is Janus. I have a picture, but I don't know how to post it. 

February 28, 2013 12:22 am  #236

Locke wrote:

The last name on the Goalie for the Slovakian hockey team is Janus. I have a picture, but I don't know how to post it. 

I love Slovak hockey players!  We have Zdano Chara on our Boston Bruins.  A password I use frequently is based on my favorite Slovak hockey player who was on the Bruins back in the 90's. 

Janus - the two faced god.  Hmmm...does this goalie have a mask that reflects that?  It would be so cool!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 13, 2013 5:36 pm  #237

Two shop windows I came across today...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 13, 2013 5:43 pm  #238

Lovely.
And, did you buy a Bluebell? Or a lucky cat? Your wife will be sooo happy.... 

March 13, 2013 5:48 pm  #239

Did you notice the price tags? Bluebell is more expensive than my return flight to London.
And fortunately, I don't have a wife...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 13, 2013 7:01 pm  #240

Those glowing rabbits are amazing!

Board footera