BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 4, 2013 12:13 am  #1

Fanfiction: Dreaming of a 4th season...

Do you think there will be a fourth season of our dearly Sherlock Holmes???  Dreaming is free so let's fantasize about a fourth season.

My idea:  Although Watson is married ( since he would probably get married in season 3), he will have an affair with a young woman called Ana. She will pretend to be in love with Watson  but her real aim is to kill Sherlock  in order to take revenge for Moriarty' death. It's supposed  that Ana is a hard fan of dectective stories and specially its killers.  
Despite her strong desire to see Sherlock dead, she ends up falling in love with Sherlock and refuses to kill him.
However, Mrs Irene Adler, who is in danger, comes back to seek shelter at Sherlock's place.This situation makes Ana wake up from her love forSherlock and she realises that she still feels strong enough to achieve his aim ( to kill Sherlock). When Ana is about to kill him, Irene Adler pushes, hits and murders her. Sherlock's chances to know what a relationship is like finishes completely since he has just lost his two most important women.

Maybe this plot is too much dramatic and it probably has nothing to do with Sherlock, but I'd love to see more hard feelings in this TV drama. One of my favourites episodes is when Irene Adlers appears on it , so in my opinion there should be more love in Sherlock tv show, or a little bit more at least. 

Ok, now it's your turn. What do you think it could happen in the fourth season?

The begining of a great adventure!!!

November 4, 2013 5:56 am  #2

Re: Fanfiction: Dreaming of a 4th season...

Interesting ideas! I think in the BBC show at least, you're forgetting how closely they want to stick to the canon (Arthur Conan-Doyle's stories). They are unlikely to be creating plots or characters that didn't happen in the original stories.

Sherlock Holmes, in the stories, never had a love interest at all (aside from Irene Adler); so I'd be surprised if they introduced one in the show.

As for what I'd like to see happen in the show...I think I'll have to wait and see what they do with Season 3 first

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 4, 2013 7:30 am  #3

In case this discussion goes on it should have a SPOILER WARNING as some people know what is going to happen in season 3 and may post spoilers that others do not want to read. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2013 9:14 am  #4

Although it's again good to know that there are other crazy people but me: To fantasise about S4 before S3 even aired? Errr...no. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 4, 2013 11:21 am  #5

I just fantasise constantly, no particular season. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 4, 2013 10:15 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

In case this discussion goes on it should have a SPOILER WARNING as some people know what is going to happen in season 3 and may post spoilers that others do not want to read. 

Ooh good point Susi. I have managed to remain 100% spoiler free and I intend to stay that way. Well, other than knowing of certain casting choices, of course

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 5, 2013 1:49 am  #7

This is just a fan fiction!! I have opened this threat in order to have fun and put my crazy ideas into words. I just needed to do it!! I can't wait to see Sherlock on my tv screen  again!! Besides, making up plots is quite interesting. 

The begining of a great adventure!!!

Board footera