BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2013 4:31 pm  #261

Re: Secret Santa Fic Exchange 2013

Kerkerian wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

I didn't intend to tell you.

Apart from that: I think we should continue to post any story comments in this thread, that way the other one will remain less chaotic and readers won't have to scroll so much for the next story.

I have received 11 stories by now, which means that we are covered till (and including) December 21 so far (my own story makes number 12).

Hm...well, may I at least know what the new deadline is?  Or rather, what is the latest you would like me to hand it in? 

December 18 would be good.

Oh plenty of time! I'll definitely have it delievered before then , thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------

December 2, 2013 4:34 pm  #262

You're welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

December 2, 2013 5:10 pm  #263

So where's the next? Starving!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 2, 2013 5:13 pm  #264

Mattlocked wrote:

according to the schedule Kerkerian has posted somewhere earlier it will be published tomorrow.

But I am also eagerly awaiting it :-).

The Game is On!

December 2, 2013 5:17 pm  #265

Marva wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

according to the schedule Kerkerian has posted somewhere earlier it will be published tomorrow.

But I am also eagerly awaiting it :-).

Here's the schedule again:

The first story will be posted on Dec. 1 and we'll go on alternating between story days and non-story days, so there'll be one story each second day. Exceptions to that will be made on the weekends- more time to read, so a story each Saturday and Sunday. The last few days till Christmas (and including Christmas Eve and Boxing Day) will get one story each.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

December 2, 2013 5:20 pm  #266

Ah, thanks! Of course. "11 stories until 21st of Dec." Stupid! There's always something!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 3, 2013 6:24 am  #267

A Funny Night

Oh a fic for me!!! That was just perfect. I loved it so much, especially John making Sherlock eat whatever revolting concoction he'd made. There were a few points where I laughed out loud (despite being at my work desk) and I mostly chuckled the whole way through.

Glad whoever wrote it enjoyed the prompt. I love fics where John is able to get one over on Sherlock :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

December 3, 2013 7:17 am  #268

A Funny Night

What a nice way to start the morning. I sometimes laughed out loud. I could nearly taste the yucky risotto on my tongue. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2013 7:59 am  #269

Oh and yes I caught the Cabin Pressure reference ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 3, 2013 8:48 am  #270

A Funny Night

A most enjoyable and funny read! I truly loved the idea and especially the twisting point. John & Sherlockk are very much in character, too. Very well done and also thanks to Wholocked for providing the prompt :-).

@Wholocked
Where is the CP reference?

The Game is On!

December 3, 2013 8:56 am  #271

The Surprise Risotto, I suppose. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2013 9:09 am  #272

Aye, Susi, that's the one

December 3, 2013 10:44 am  #273

A Funny Night

Oh yes, that was a funny story indeed! It made me smile at times - and I love stories with some sort of show-stopper at the end. Well done, anonymous writer!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

December 3, 2013 1:09 pm  #274

A Funny Night

That was quite an enjoyable story!  Really made me giggle, hehe!

-------------------------------------------------------

December 3, 2013 1:29 pm  #275

That's one of the stories I beta'd!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 3, 2013 1:48 pm  #276

A Funny Night

Really cute! Hilarious stuff, and the little Cabin Pressure reference: adorable! What a great story to kick off my day :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

December 3, 2013 2:22 pm  #277

Great stuff! Made me giggle. John wielding the knife was quite scary. Not a man I'd want to mess with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 3, 2013 2:27 pm  #278

A Funny Night

What a hilarious story it is . Thank you anonimous author for providing a good laugh

Btw a suggestion to all concerned : Wouldn't it be better to disclose the prompt only after the end of the fic? Otherwise, imho, it would hamper the full enjoyment of the story

December 3, 2013 4:11 pm  #279

A Funny Night

I already love how different the stories are. This one is funny, and the twist in the end is great. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 3, 2013 7:38 pm  #280

I like humorous stuff, and that one was really good - a bit scary too, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera