BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2013 2:35 am  #1

Benedict in Doctor Who?

There is a rumor about Benedict being the next regeneration for the Master.... what do you think about this??

October 29, 2013 3:19 am  #2

Re: Benedict in Doctor Who?

Amy221 wrote:

There is a rumor about Benedict being the next regeneration for the Master.... what do you think about this??

I would say that rumor is 99.99999999999% false.

BC is always rumored with something concerning Doctor Who, but it's just rumors.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 30, 2013 1:31 am  #3

Aye, what SJ said. There are rumours about him appearing in all sorts of things, but chances are they're just fans doing a bit of wishful thinking. I honestly doubt that he would appear in Doctor Who, given that he has the title role in Sherlock. I don't think Moffat has ruled it out though, so anything is possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 30, 2013 2:40 am  #4

I love Ben but frankly I don't want him in just everything.  He's having an amazing year and building steam.  I would never want to see his talent watered down by any stunt casting.   I want him in parts because he's the best for the role not just because he's suddenly popular.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 30, 2013 5:23 am  #5

tonnaree wrote:

I love Ben but frankly I don't want him in just everything.  He's having an amazing year and building steam.  I would never want to see his talent watered down by any stunt casting.   I want him in parts because he's the best for the role not just because he's suddenly popular.

I agree!!
If he's right for the role then it would be awesome! Although if he was on Doctor Who then he would be two-thirds of the way to completing the holy-trinity SuperWhoLock.

I think Mark Sheppard is the best bet for doing that though! Vote 1 to get Mark on Sherlock!!

================================================================

October 30, 2013 6:48 am  #6

Michele wrote:

Vote 1 to get Mark on Sherlock!!

Vote 2! I've seen him again on Firefly yesterday and spend about five minutes telling my friend he should be on Sherlock! But as a baddie, he makes wonderful baddies!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera