BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2013 11:28 pm  #1

New fanfiction up!

That's right; I'm going to try my hand at it  Not just Sherlock, but also some Hobbit stuff. I've got a couple of ideas to start with and we'll go from there. I may write some slash sometime, but we'll see.

I've been writing Brokeback Mountain fanfiction for over two years, so I have experience and people have told me that I'm good, so I'm confident  I need to finish off my current story first, so I aim to post my first Sherlock fanfic on the 5th of November. I post to both Livejournal and Fanfiction.net.  

Last edited by kittykat (November 5, 2013 9:31 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 25, 2013 1:32 am  #2

Re: New fanfiction up!

That's awesome kitty!  I myself am currently trying my hand at my first Sherlock fan fic as well (first fan fic ever actually) 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 25, 2013 2:46 am  #3

Bring it on Kitty!

I use to write X-Files fic but havent' gotten the courage for Sherlock yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 25, 2013 8:16 am  #4

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 25, 2013 1:34 pm  #5

@kittykat. I'm looking forward to it.

@Silver. I have to go check it out. I just have too little time to read right now.

@tonnaree. If you can write X-files you can write Sherlock, it isn't near as convoluted as X-files. I never could get the hang of that universe. And you can always do a cross-over. Hmm. Having Sherlock and John meet Mulder and Scully? Now that would be interesting. Or rewritting Hounds for the X-file universe.
Okay, my plot brain is running off with me again. Meh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

October 25, 2013 1:50 pm  #6

In all honesty what I was best at was writing smut. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 25, 2013 1:52 pm  #7

We also have this thread to collect all our members' fanfics.

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=87244#p87244

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 25, 2013 4:52 pm  #8

SusiGo wrote:

We also have this thread to collect all our members' fanfics.

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=87244#p87244

So I should post in there as well as here? Okay 

October 25, 2013 4:57 pm  #9

tonnaree wrote:

In all honesty what I was best at was writing smut. 

Fits perfectly to write Sherlock fanfics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 5, 2013 9:30 pm  #10

Here we go! Follow whichever link you want 

Caution: Reichenbach feels! 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9823654/1/I-Won-t-Forget

http://ennisjackgal.livejournal.com/112203.html

Board footera