BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2013 10:28 am  #21

Re: Introductions

Ormond Sacker wrote:

Fanfic threats? Erh... should I be worried?

Come on, dear... Each good fanfic is a threat - to sanity 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2013 11:08 am  #22

Sanity? What sanity? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2013 2:59 pm  #23

Harriet wrote:

Ormond Sacker wrote:

And to the time you SHOULD spend doing other unimportant stuff like housework or sports instead.
You see, it was NOT AT ALL just a typo made at six in the morning, but a very clever PUN.
Ahem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 8, 2013 5:15 pm  #24

Hello and welcome. It's a pleasure to meet a canon geek

October 9, 2013 1:54 pm  #25

Schmiezi wrote:

Harriet wrote:

Ormond Sacker wrote:

And to the time you SHOULD spend doing other unimportant stuff like housework or sports instead.
You see, it was NOT AT ALL just a typo made at six in the morning, but a very clever PUN.
Ahem.

I suspected it might be something like this . But though I rarely make fun of other people's laguage skills, I'm a non-native English speaker myself and often have problems with homonyms when I write, this one was too precious to pass up.

@SusiGo How should I know, I lost the last shreds of mine back in 2010

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

October 9, 2013 2:18 pm  #26

A belated but not less warm welcome, Ormond. And, yes, my sanity left me when I discovered this forum last year in June. Look what happened to me. Could be dangerous. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2013 2:22 pm  #27

Dangerous doens't really do it for me, that's John's thing and I'm more of a Sherlock. Now if you have a dead body or two I might be interested particularly if I can take the head 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

October 9, 2013 2:23 pm  #28

Let me look at the fridge. 

October 9, 2013 3:00 pm  #29

Welcome to the forum, Ormond Sacker! Have fun 

The Road goes ever on and on...

Board footera