BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2013 8:40 am  #1

Song's Fanfiction.

I have only ten so far, but I have tons to rec you. I might make a seperate thread for those?
Also all my fics and plenty of the recs, I've made 
Anyway here are my fics so far in order of creation.

I'm YourLoyalBlogger on FF.net and AO3.

An Introspective Series
FF.NET FF.NET
AO3 AO3
Friendship/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,809

A closer look into the minds of our favourite characters. Spoilers for A Study In Pink to The Great Game. Completed Story. 

A Study In Pink: An Introspective Look
FF.NET FF.NET 
Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,590

Companion to my fic with a similiar name. An introspective look into each episode. Starting with a study in pink. On Hiatus. (for awhile...)

Sweet Silver Bells
FF.NET FF.NET
Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 8,750
Incapacitated before Christmas, John and Sherlock expect to return home to a miserable, cold, present-less and christmas-less flat. But upon arrival they are presently surprised. Full of H/C, banter and warm fuzzies. De-anon from the sherlockbbc fic meme. On Hiatus. (for awhile...)

Oh Brother Of Mine
FF.NET FF.NET
AO3 AO3
Mystery/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 42 (Less on AO3) - Words: 26,380

Sherlock and John have only till 9pm to solve five puzzles before somewhere in London goes up in flames. But when Moriarty is involved not all is what it seems... Made from the sherlock bbc fic kink meme, full of banter, h/c, humour and angst. Nearly finished on FF, nowhere near so on AO3...

Baker Street Drabbles
FF.NET FF.NET
AO3 AO3
Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 9,007
Little drabbles about the lives of our favourite detective and doctor. Various genres. Ongoing, requires prompts though.

Doctor Holmes
FF.NET FF.NET
Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,424 
Based on this kink meme prompt: John is injured or ill. Sherlock makes it his mission to care for him. John didn't expect him to care and is a bit freaked out. He's also a terrible patient and Sherlock isn't half bad at taking care of John. Another one on Hiatus...

Never To See The Stars Again
FF.NET FF.NET
AO3 AO3

Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 84 - Words: 120,974 
Post Reichenbach Fic. All the things that were missed. The reactions, the funeral, the fights, the movement, the reunion. Warnings for : Character "death" spoilers (if you've never seen S2 E3), blood? Emotions? I'm not good at summaries. Part 1 of my Stars Series. COMPLETED.

And The Stars Shone Brightly
FF.NET FF.NET
A03 AO3
Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 49 - Words: 60,459

In the aftermath of the Reichenbach Falls, Sherlock struggles to regain what he had lost and take out the one man left in Moriarty's web. Sebastian Moran. Part 2 of my Stars Series. Ongoing, not on hiatus! Regularly Updated.

A Study In Impossible Things
FF.NET FF.NET
A03 AO3
Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,182

John Watson lives alone, in a dull boring world. Filled with ordinary things and he doesn't feel alive anymore. Until one day he answers an ad asking for a flatmate and is propelled into a world fill with the impossible and the ridiculous. And meets a man that will change his life forever. Sherlock Holmes. Wonderland AU. And other fantasy land references..This is ongoing. I'll work on it more when I've finished And The Stars Shone Brightly.

Cold Body Warm Heart
FF.NET FF.NET
AO3 AO3
Russian:  Snapetales Snapetales 
Ficbook Ficbook 
Hogwartsnet Hogwartsnet
German: Fanfiktion Fanfiktion
Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 41 - Words: 56,592

After a zombie epidemic, Lock (an unusual introspective zombie and former detective), encounters John Watson, an army doctor and human surviour and rescues him during a zombie attack. John quickly realises Lock is not like the others and both embark on an adventure that will change them both and transform the world. A Sherlock zombie!lock AU, inspired by Warm Bodies. Ongoing Regularly Updated.

I have plenty of ideas for future stories. And plenty of fic recs that I can rec to you later in another thread. I hope you enjoy these if you read them and feedback is lovely.

(also i am happy to create fic covers for other fics)

Last edited by Song (October 2, 2013 8:44 am)

October 2, 2013 8:43 am  #2

Re: Song's Fanfiction.

Thanks for presenting your fics, you seem to a very busy writer.  As for the recs maybe you first want to have a look at our existing threads, especially the masterlists.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2013 8:46 am  #3

Yeah...they can make me a bit busy. But i enjoy writing them.
Check the masterlist to make sure they haven't been already added? (is there a non johnlock one because most of mine aren't johnlock..)

October 2, 2013 9:05 am  #4

We have two masterlists and two general rec threads both for slash and non-slash.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2013 9:08 am  #5

Thanks!

October 2, 2013 12:30 pm  #6

A Warm Bodies/Sherlock fusion fic??????  ...YES!!!!!!!!!  Oh that's awesome! I'll definitely get to reading that one soon! ...do you know yet when it'll be finished? 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 2, 2013 1:07 pm  #7

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

A Warm Bodies/Sherlock fusion fic??????  ...YES!!!!!!!!!  Oh that's awesome! I'll definitely get to reading that one soon! ...do you know yet when it'll be finished? 

Hey!

No I don't. I thought it would be already finished but its like in the middle now. I can't seem to write short fics XD. Apologies.

I'm hoping to speed the plot along soon, I don't want it to be as long as my Stars Series because it is only in parts due to being too long.

If you do read it let me know what you think!

Thanks!

October 2, 2013 1:46 pm  #8

Song wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Hey!

No I don't. I thought it would be already finished but its like in the middle now. I can't seem to write short fics XD. Apologies.

I'm hoping to speed the plot along soon, I don't want it to be as long as my Stars Series because it is only in parts due to being too long.

Thanks!

Ok , well I myself love long fics...so no apologies necessary!  I usually try to avoid WIP's, but I'm way too curious about this one to be patient and wait until it's finished...I'll probably start reading it within the next few days or so, and when I do, sure I'll let you know what I think 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 2, 2013 2:02 pm  #9

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Song wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Hey!

Thanks!

Ok , well I myself love long fics...so no apologies necessary!  I usually try to avoid WIP's, but I'm way too curious about this one to be patient and wait until it's finished...I'll probably start reading it within the next few days or so, and when I do, sure I'll let you know what I think 

Just as well or you'd be waiting awhile XD. 

I know, I just loved Warm Bodies and while i was waiting for the train to go home, after seeing it, my mind just started writing this...and has continued for like 41 chapters so far. XD

I hope you like

October 3, 2013 5:05 am  #10

Heya Song! As Susi said we have two masterlists, so everything that gets recced in the rec threads I put in the first two posts of the Masterlist posts.

The slash version is http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2213 and the rec thread is http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1551

The non-slash/non-johnlock masterlist is http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2698 and the rec thread is http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1862

Note that the slash masterlist is titled Johnlock but really, it's for anything that includes slash as those who aren't interested can then stay away and just get recs from the non-slash thread

I don't think many of us ship anything except Johnlock though. I've read some Mystrade but tend to steer clear of Sherlolly or Mormor etc pairings, unless they are just part of a Johnlock story. Not sure that made much sense!

Glad you enjoyed our list by the way You'll find its origins in this thread: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3514

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 3, 2013 5:27 am  #11

Thank you!

None of my fics are johnlock...yet. Cold Body Warm Heart...might...A Study In Impossible Things probably will be but no smut in either lol. And all my recs aren't slash either.

But thank you!

October 6, 2013 11:34 am  #12

And The Stars Shone Brightly has been updated. It's now at 51 chapters.

Cold Body Warm Heart has also been updated. Its at 42 chapters.

Board footera