BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2014 10:32 am  #1541

Re: Johnlock: The Official Debate

Wow, they seem high expectations to me.
I can see the guys opening up to each other more and hell, I will be a bit miffed if we don't get lots of loving hugs for a grieving  John...

Last edited by besleybean (July 29, 2014 10:34 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 29, 2014 10:37 am  #1542

You may call it 'high expectations', others may call it the next step.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 29, 2014 11:06 am  #1543

I'm just wondering if you will be disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 29, 2014 11:13 am  #1544

For me it is something that could not should be. So I will be fine ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 11:19 am  #1545

Cool.

July 29, 2014 11:24 am  #1546

You're not kidding me, are you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 11:27 am  #1547

Of course not.

July 29, 2014 11:28 am  #1548

Okay ... well, I can't rate it why you wrote cool.

(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 11:48 am  #1549

besleybean wrote:

I'm just wondering if you will be disappointed.

From what I've read from you so far, I'd say you're not wondering if Johnlockers will be disappointed, you're convinced that they will be.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 29, 2014 11:51 am  #1550

Yes, unless any of things I mentioned berfore happen, I worry they will be.

July 29, 2014 12:00 pm  #1551

Don't you worry.

July 29, 2014 12:01 pm  #1552

Cheers.

July 29, 2014 12:03 pm  #1553

I love this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 29, 2014 1:04 pm  #1554

A lovely light wrote:

How does a heterosexual male walk and talk in comparation with a homosexual one? 

Just saw that when catching up with the latest posts.
Yes, besley, that would interest me as well. Do you think that every gay man has female attidutes?
Sorry, but that's absolutely wrong.

Last edited by gently69 (July 29, 2014 1:07 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 1:13 pm  #1555

I gave the answer already.
He marries the woman he loves.
Incidentally, I can speak for myself.

Last edited by besleybean (July 29, 2014 1:16 pm)

July 29, 2014 1:13 pm  #1556

Yes, I would like to hear that as well. I just started watching "Torchwood" and only after seven episodes had a look at John Barrowman's biography. And believe it or not, I never had the idea he might be gay. But maybe this is just me. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 29, 2014 1:16 pm  #1557

What has the personal life of a real person(not connected to BBC Sherlock) got to do with a TV show?

July 29, 2014 1:17 pm  #1558

The brother of my friend is gay. What I didn't know when I first met him. And wouldn't had "recognised"  without his life partner joining later that day.
Real life, besley.

Last edited by gently69 (July 29, 2014 1:24 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 1:23 pm  #1559

besleybean wrote:

I gave the answer already.
He marries the woman he loves.
Incidentally, I can speak for myself.

Sorry, that was the answer to the question about homosexual people walking and talking different?

Last edited by gently69 (July 29, 2014 1:27 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

July 29, 2014 1:29 pm  #1560

A gay man may marry another man.
John married a woman.

Board footera