BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2013 1:34 pm  #1

Hi from Germany!

Hello everyone - again someone from Germany!

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to a lot of fun. As my nick gives it away, I'm not only a fan of BBCs Sherlock, but a huge Doctor Who fan as well and I'm excited to meet new people here. (And please excuse my poor english.)

September 25, 2013 1:37 pm  #2

Re: Hi from Germany!

Welcome, BlueBox. So we've go another one (from Germany). You will find lots of nice people here. Have fun. 

P.S. Why is it that I never encounter Sherlock or Benedict fans in real life? I suppose they are all here on this forum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 25, 2013 1:40 pm  #3

Hello and welcome!  I'm also a huge Doctor Who fan, always nice to have some more of those in here  Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 25, 2013 3:04 pm  #4

Welcome, Blue. Nice to have you around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 25, 2013 6:46 pm  #5

Hey,
Welcome!
Have fun in this great forum.

September 27, 2013 12:38 pm  #6

Hey everyone - thanks for the warm welcome!

September 27, 2013 2:23 pm  #7

Herzlich wilkommen, BlueBox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 27, 2013 2:28 pm  #8

Herzlich willkommen from me too, BlueBox!
I have to admit I'm not really familiar with Doctor Who, but nevertheless I think your nick is great! Have fun here!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 27, 2013 3:27 pm  #9

SolarSystem wrote:

I have to admit I'm not really familiar with Doctor Who, but nevertheless I think your nick is great! Have fun here!

I've seen the episode with the farting aliens in human suits. That was enough for me. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 27, 2013 3:58 pm  #10

Jacco111 wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I've seen the episode with the farting aliens in human suits. That was enough for me. ;)

Which are two of the worst episodes.  There are a ton of great episodes, though.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 27, 2013 4:02 pm  #11

sj4iy wrote:

Jacco111 wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Which are two of the worst episodes.  There are a ton of great episodes, though.

And I'm sure there are, sj4iy. So far I just didn't want to get into yet another series, especially one with so many seasons... but sooner or later I'll certainly give it a try. 

Last edited by SolarSystem (September 27, 2013 4:02 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 27, 2013 4:19 pm  #12

SolarSystem wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Jacco111 wrote:

And I'm sure there are, sj4iy. So far I just didn't want to get into yet another series, especially one with so many seasons... but sooner or later I'll certainly give it a try. 

I would recommend starting with Series 5 when you do, then

September 27, 2013 4:30 pm  #13

sj4iy wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Ah, great, it's noted.

September 27, 2013 4:37 pm  #14

SolarSystem wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Ah, great, it's noted.

Anytime

September 27, 2013 6:22 pm  #15

ist irgendwer aus hannover in deutschland? Schreibt mir einfach ne nachricht

this is my note.
goodbye john.

September 27, 2013 6:51 pm  #16

Hello Blue, belated Welcome from me as well 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 29, 2013 9:31 pm  #17

Willkommen! I hope you have lots of fun here!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 5, 2013 4:04 pm  #18

Another German! Welcome to the forum...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera