BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 24, 2013 5:32 pm  #1

Nearly up to 1,500!

Some of us can remember when this forum was in single figures and now it is all grown up!

Counting!....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 24, 2013 11:35 pm  #2

Re: Nearly up to 1,500!

We have 1500 members now? Seriously!? Holy bananas!

Edit: I'm pretty sure I was around for the "approaching 100" conversation...maybe?

Last edited by Wholocked (September 24, 2013 11:35 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 25, 2013 6:43 am  #3

Well, you should take into account that more than half of the members haven't posted a single post here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 25, 2013 8:47 am  #4

Jacco111 wrote:

Well, you should take into account that more than half of the members haven't posted a single post here.

True true, SHHHHHH don't tell anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 25, 2013 2:30 pm  #5

I won't, the secret is safe with me ;)

September 29, 2013 10:43 am  #6

We passed the 1500 marker!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 30, 2013 6:53 am  #7

Yay! Our baby is a monster! (My I-pad tried to autocorrect my dodgy spelling to 'oyster' ....would that be better? Perhaps a giant oyster containing pearls of wisdom & little bits of irritating grit! ) 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 30, 2013 11:45 am  #8

Very philosophical, Davina. 

October 4, 2013 9:40 pm  #9

It won't happen very often...I promise! 

Board footera