BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2013 11:22 am  #1

My First Ever Fanfic

Just finished my first ever fanfic. It's a John/ Mary one with a splash of Johnlock lite.
It is called 'Consulting Medium' and this is the link:  http://archiveofourown.org/works/974784/chapters/1917062
I had fun writing it.  Never done fanfic before, although I do write a bit.  First time I ever wrote a sex scene too.   Hope those who read enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can always tell a good Chinese place by examining the bottom third of the door handle"

September 24, 2013 12:23 am  #2

Re: My First Ever Fanfic

Just started the first chapter, Notyour.  I'm intrigued and looking forward to more.  Very good so far!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 24, 2013 4:43 am  #3

I will load it to my kindle today. Judging from the summary, it sounds like it is different from other reunion fics, and that is always welcome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 24, 2013 4:55 am  #4

Just loaded it to my Kindle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 24, 2013 5:50 am  #5

thank you all. The more fanfic I read the more overwhelmed I am by how good some of the quality of it is. i did have a lot of fun writing it, but I'm not sure romance is quite my genre. will try something different next time. any suggestions from fan fic writers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can always tell a good Chinese place by examining the bottom third of the door handle"

September 24, 2013 10:38 pm  #6

I really enjoyed this!  I really believe that John should be able to deduce that Sherlock is alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

September 24, 2013 10:54 pm  #7

Thank you butterfly girl! I know, right!

September 24, 2013 11:37 pm  #8

Oooh will read it later today when I have some time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera