BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2016 11:38 am  #1121

Re: Picture thread: Original quotes in a different context

Ha ha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 17, 2016 12:29 pm  #1122

I think this one should have been done a long time ago...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 17, 2016 12:31 pm  #1123

Then stop fiddling, Benedict! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2016 12:47 pm  #1124

Sorry, was some one asking for Benedict to be done?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 21, 2016 9:49 am  #1125

Not sure if this is totally within the rules but it made me giggle when I saw the picture and I couldn't help captioning it appropriately:

July 21, 2016 9:50 am  #1126

Aw.

February 7, 2017 5:53 pm  #1127

A for too long neglected thread!
We've got loads of new quotes now. So let's have some fun!

For a start we have Sherlock thinking how he could make his boring life a little bit more dangerous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 7, 2017 5:55 pm  #1128

Wouldn't recommend it with a shark!

February 7, 2017 5:55 pm  #1129

Great one, tobe, thank you for reviving this thread! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 9, 2017 7:26 pm  #1130

Now I want to know what this might be!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2017 7:27 pm  #1131

Hmmm...

February 9, 2017 7:29 pm  #1132

Finally, I'd like to see a mismatch picture made by you, besley.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2017 7:30 pm  #1133

Don't think I can post them...#technophobe.

February 9, 2017 7:33 pm  #1134

Why not? It's quite easy. You are such a long-time experienced member of this forum...  Hmm...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2017 7:35 pm  #1135

Thoughts and words are my things....but I appreciate the clever, funny and pretty pix!

February 9, 2017 7:39 pm  #1136

What a pity that we have to do without your thoughts and words in connection with pictures, then.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 9, 2017 7:40 pm  #1137

You mean in the last case?
Well I was agreeing with you, I wonder, too..

February 9, 2017 7:41 pm  #1138

Ooh this looks fun, thanks for posting in here again I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

I'll have to see what I can come up with 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 9, 2017 7:43 pm  #1139

Yes, have a go, it is a great thread!

February 14, 2017 8:33 pm  #1140

Maybe something that Sherlock has deleted from his hard drive...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera