BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 24, 2013 2:56 pm  #61

Re: Picture thread: Original quotes in a different context

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 24, 2013 3:09 pm  #62

Touché, Sherlock!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 24, 2013 3:24 pm  #63

sj, great picture stories

September 24, 2013 3:32 pm  #64

A tiny contribution from me. Very obvious one, but I can't resist the temptation of this thread

September 24, 2013 3:45 pm  #65

Nice!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 24, 2013 3:46 pm  #66

Has anybody been putting theirs on Tumblr? Because, they should be pretty popular.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 24, 2013 4:06 pm  #67

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Has anybody been putting theirs on Tumblr? Because, they should be pretty popular.

Oh - I thought we were the most popular place on the internet...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 24, 2013 4:11 pm  #68

Okay, I have one, but it's a spoiler pic...can I put up a link for it (so you would have to click, it won't just show up) and a warning?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 24, 2013 4:18 pm  #69

Nice idea, Boss. Maybe I'll give it a try. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 24, 2013 4:47 pm  #70

sj4iy wrote:

Okay, I have one, but it's a spoiler pic...can I put up a link for it (so you would have to click, it won't just show up) and a warning?

For me as I normally avoid spoilers it would be ok.

September 24, 2013 4:50 pm  #71

SPOILER WARNING!  CLICK BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s389/sj4iy/iamonfire_zps9486f272.jpg

September 24, 2013 4:53 pm  #72

Fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 24, 2013 4:56 pm  #73

sj4iy, that one...burns me.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 24, 2013 5:23 pm  #74

Russell wrote:

*innocent look* (and after the infamous balcony scene, of course that led those who were left to this spot: )

Ed: Susi... lol! Believe me, when I was rehashing good quotes and recalled Sherlock doing another moment of adorable manipulation here, and 'balcony' occurred to me in that context, I was simultaneously cringing and grinning to/at myself for quite a bit!

UGH. Right in the guts.
I like it despite the angst feels.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

September 24, 2013 6:38 pm  #75

Heart breaking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 24, 2013 6:59 pm  #76

I had the idea for one, but I don't really have the time to do it now and I'm not sure yet how to do it anyway. So I asked Brandi (sj4iy) to make it for me 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 24, 2013 7:23 pm  #77

So loving this thread, too....   
Solar - Danke!     (and I agree about Susi's… except that Sherlock would more likely be creating the messes…. mm..?)
holmes - Interesting line coming from John, and there, isn't it?    Also - yours made me grin and groan aloud right back!
sj - how 'spoilery' is your pic, may I ask?  if it's just because the guys are wearing certain outfits, or a certain actor?  might not mind.. hm…
*innocent look….  devious grin*  Oh, you're welcome.  I still have several awesome cuter ones, but..... ahem.... after yours, I couldn't resist first posting the couple where my brain just went 'whoah, what about 'this' line 'here'?!' and  'what the hell'.  ;D   So here ya go!

(what?  who did you think killed that poor lady?)     

Last edited by Russell (September 25, 2013 5:54 am)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 24, 2013 7:24 pm  #78

I don't think it was the wife she was gonna attack, oh and it's Doncaster!

September 24, 2013 7:28 pm  #79

Wonderful, Russell!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 24, 2013 7:33 pm  #80

Russell wrote:

So loving this thread, too....
Solar - Danke! (and I agree about Susi's… except that Sherlock would more likely be creating the messes…. mm..?)
holmes - Interesting line coming from John, and there, isn't it? Also - yours made me grin and groan aloud right back!
sj - how 'spoilery' is your pic, may I ask? if it's just because the guys are wearing certain outfits, or a certain actor? might not mind.. hm…
*innocent look…. devious grin* Oh, you're welcome. I still have several awesome cuter ones, but..... ahem.... after yours, I couldn't resist first posting the couple where my brain just went 'whoah, what about 'this' line 'here'?!' and 'what the hell'. ;D So here ya go!

(what? who did you think killed that poor lady?)

LMAO, love that one.

Umm...it's definitely spoilery.  I can't say much more than that without getting in trouble XD

Board footera