BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2013 6:10 pm  #1

fic requests

Hi, I was wondering if we could ask for fic requests. I know that when a person has a crapy day or as I have had week a bit of fic can go along way to make things better. Thank you.

Madwitch 58
The Madwitch of the Midwest

September 20, 2013 9:48 pm  #2

Re: fic requests

If you go not the fanfic section there are some great recommendations. I don't know if that will help? Aww! That bad a week? Eh? Hopefully next week will be better! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 21, 2013 10:58 am  #3

There is also the plot bunny thread for submitting fic ideas 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 22, 2013 7:35 pm  #4

Madwitch. I'm going to move this to the Fanfic thread. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2013 12:16 am  #5

You can also check out the BBCSherlockFicRecs Tumblr blog (http://sherlockbbcficrecs.tumblr.com/); there are a sh1t load of recs on there and they also take "I read a fic once and all I remember is...can anyone tell me what it was?" questions but it sometimes takes them a while to respond.

They have a pretty comprehensive tagging system though

ETA: If you have a plot-bunny you'd like filled by a writer, you can post your prompt on the BBC Sherlock Kink Meme. Please don't ask me anything about the meme because I am still utterly confused on how to navigate it, but you might have a better go of it than I
http://sherlockbbc-fic.livejournal.com/

Last edited by Wholocked (October 9, 2013 12:31 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera