BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2014 2:46 pm  #141

Re: Benedict to play Hamlet on stage

Raising hand. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2014 2:48 pm  #142

Nah, I'm having to wait for the scubby seats!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2014 2:49 pm  #143

I never had the chance to see him before. Not at Hay, not at any con, not during Setlock. So I will come over from Germany just for this and I do not want to leave getting tickets to chance. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 31, 2014 2:52 pm  #144

I really hope you get exactly what you want, Susi.
Having missed out on Frankenstein, I am definitely gonna try for this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 31, 2014 2:54 pm  #145

Thank you. Sorry to hear you missed out on Frankenstein but I trust you could watch it in cinema? I was so glad I got the chance to watch it twice in a city around the corner from there I live. 

July 31, 2014 3:05 pm  #146

Oh yeah, seen it 3x NT Live and once at NT Archives, thanks!

July 31, 2014 3:05 pm  #147

Also have a membership, for the same reason Susi already mentioned. It's an unbelievable chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 31, 2014 5:31 pm  #148

I've been an orange member for a while and briefly thought about upgrading to red but I think there will be enough tickets available for everyone - even for those who have to wait for the general sale - as long as you are flexible on which date to go.

From my previous experiences with the Barbican I am confident that their online ticketing will be able to cope with the demand, you might need some patience but you will get through. And their customer service is excellent, I usually received my tickets within less than a week and the shipping costs are very reasonable.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

July 31, 2014 8:42 pm  #149

July 31, 2014 8:44 pm  #150

So exciting...the whole of Twitter is primed too!

July 31, 2014 8:58 pm  #151

It seems they are just begging for their server to crush.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 31, 2014 9:02 pm  #152

Yes. The server had it coming. 

July 31, 2014 9:22 pm  #153

This then is for all the ladies who will be booking tickets quite soon...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 31, 2014 9:23 pm  #154

Helpful? Well … I will try not to look at such pics tomorrow, eat chocolate and fully concentrate on book. For now - thud. 

July 31, 2014 9:26 pm  #155

Oh, everyone's a critic.
Chocolate - great idea!

July 31, 2014 9:29 pm  #156

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

So, Hamlet tickets go on sale tomorrow for Barbican Red members. Personally, I'm an Orange member, which means I get to buy my tickets on 4th August.

Did anyone else get themselves a membership just so they could get priority booking?

I plead guilty too...it's a too long trip form my middle of nowhere's village to London for not put every chance on my side to get a good place

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

July 31, 2014 9:29 pm  #157

July 31, 2014 9:29 pm  #158

Good luck those who will be buying tomorrow! Hope you get the tickets you all want!

Just don't buy them all *winks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 31, 2014 9:30 pm  #159

SolarSystem wrote:

Aaaaahhhh. 

July 31, 2014 9:32 pm  #160

Bless his leather boots!

Board footera