BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2014 10:29 am  #301

Re: Benedict to play Hamlet on stage

Done! Monday, September, 28th. Stalls Right/B 10-9 .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 11, 2014 10:31 am  #302

Cool! You did it!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 11, 2014 10:33 am  #303

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's brilliant!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 11, 2014 10:33 am  #304

Great seats, stoertebeker! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 11, 2014 10:36 am  #305

...but I just read on another forum that they send the tickets only five days before the day of performance. Maybe you should check with them whether or not that's true. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

August 11, 2014 10:42 am  #306

Great, congratulations, stoertebeker, and to all the others who got tickets today too!!!!

August 11, 2014 10:42 am  #307

Yay, stoertebeker!! Congrats!!

Regarding the shipping I will get in touch with them, but as they (unlike other websites I tried) don´t automatically send them to the box office when your adress is outside the UK I guess it will be fine.

August 11, 2014 10:44 am  #308

SolarSystem wrote:

Great seats, stoertebeker! 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to see the face of my colleague when I am telling her tomorrow. She is also a big Sherlock and Benedict fan (especially the latter ).
ATG has some stall tickets left, 62.5 pounds each plus booking fee. I think that is nearly the same price as at the Barbican itself. But they don't have any cheaper tickets, at least I found no date with cheaper ones. So if you are flexible with the date and want stall or circle tickets, you should try ATG. Thank you for the advice, Diva.

Last edited by stoertebeker (August 11, 2014 10:46 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 11, 2014 10:56 am  #309

stoertebeker wrote:

ATG has some stall tickets left, 62.5 pounds each plus booking fee. I think that is nearly the same price as at the Barbican itself.

That's exactly the same price.

Congrats to everyone who was/is lucky to get tickets today!

Last edited by eurydike (August 11, 2014 10:57 am)

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

August 11, 2014 10:57 am  #310

I'm trying to get a ticket for my boyfriend, but I'm not flexible on the date and don't want to spend so much money. So no ATG for me.
I think ATG sells the 'normal' Stall tickets as Premium Tickets, but I could be wrong... it just looks like it on the seating plan.

August 11, 2014 11:00 am  #311

That's what I thought, too, Solar, when I checked there. But you definetely have more of a choice concerning dates and it seems to be much quicker via ATG now than in the queue!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 11, 2014 11:02 am  #312

That's true. And the Barbican have just updated their website to say that their allocation of Stalls and Circle seats are now sold out. 

August 11, 2014 11:23 am  #313

SolarSystem wrote:

I'm trying to get a ticket for my boyfriend, but I'm not flexible on the date and don't want to spend so much money. So no ATG for me.
I think ATG sells the 'normal' Stall tickets as Premium Tickets, but I could be wrong... it just looks like it on the seating plan.

Not quite, ATG also had Premium Tickets for 89 pounds. But I don't know whether they are the same as from the Barbican.

I know, I am lucky that I am able to afford the more expensive tickets. Therefore I hope and keep all my fingers cross for everyone else who tries to get tickets today I am looking forward to share our experiences next year

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 11, 2014 11:33 am  #314

But that's what I meant, stoertebeker. I think ATG calls the 'normal' Barbican Stall tickets 'Premium Tickets' and sells them for the price of the 'real' Barbican Premium Tickets. But if I didn't have tickets for myself yet, I wouldn't give a sh**... 

August 11, 2014 11:37 am  #315

Ah, ok, misunderstanding. Sorry.

"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 11, 2014 11:55 am  #316

*faints*

I GOT A TICKET!!! 

I bit the bullet and struck a deal with the devil...

August 6th, Seat B 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 11, 2014 12:21 pm  #317

Congrats, Phantom!!

Last edited by Zatoichi (August 11, 2014 1:04 pm)

August 11, 2014 1:01 pm  #318

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

*faints*

I GOT A TICKET!!! 

I bit the bullet and struck a deal with the devil...

August 6th, Seat B 31

Glad to read you've got your ticket!

But...

...biting the bullet and striking a deal with the devil doesn't sound too well, though. Did you do something more than all the things you already mentioned on here?

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

August 11, 2014 1:26 pm  #319

Got a ticket for my boyfriend and was THIS close to being really unreasonable and buy more tickets for a third evening for myself and you-know-who-you-are. 

August 11, 2014 1:28 pm  #320

Congrats, Solar! I just read that Hamlet is the most in-demand show of all time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera