BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2014 5:19 pm  #241

Re: Benedict to play Hamlet on stage

the gain of these precious tickets shall call for Champagne for everyone

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 4, 2014 5:21 pm  #242

I'm tee total.
But if I get a ticket, I'll celebrate with a Pepsi Max!

Last edited by besleybean (August 4, 2014 5:21 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 4, 2014 5:52 pm  #243

Titania wrote:

I have mine....i'm soooo happy with my E37^^ ...dancing alone in my room like a loony

Ah, another one who got tickets for row E.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 4, 2014 5:53 pm  #244

I've got E34

August 4, 2014 5:55 pm  #245

We have E 6-7 and E 30-33 for 22 September. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 4, 2014 6:41 pm  #246

it will be the 10th october for me

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 4, 2014 6:43 pm  #247

That could be the kind of date for me, but I'll have to wait and see what happens next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 4, 2014 7:29 pm  #248

After witnessing the sold out of a 75.000 people music festival after 12 hours today, I am very concerned about Monday  . But on the other hand, I managed to get tickets for Wacken next year, so I should perhaps just trust my luck.
Anyway Monday would be my first work day after my holiday. I am going to write an email to my boss tomorrow and ask for a additional vacation day so I will be able to camp in front of my computer on Monday  . Luckily I am relatively flexible with the date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 4, 2014 7:35 pm  #249

I work in school and don't have that option, it's our 1st day back on Monday..
I know my daughter will do her best.
As I said, I will be holidaying in London anyway, Hamlet would have just been a bonus!

August 4, 2014 7:42 pm  #250

stoertebeker, I would do exactly the same. Waiting in that online queue could take hours...
I wish everyone who will try to get tickets next monday the best of luck!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

August 5, 2014 6:09 am  #251

SusiGo wrote:

Splendid idea. We could open a new thread for that in the "meet-ups" section and post a link in here so people will find the way. 

Here you go, I just opened the thread - http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=5510

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

August 8, 2014 9:59 am  #252

Just read on twitter that ATG Tickets are sending out emails with a link for priority booking to those who signed up to a "loyalty list" a long while ago. I never even heard about such a list but thought I'd pass on the information, maybe some of you signed up so it could be worthwhile checking your emails today.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

August 8, 2014 11:04 am  #253

Interesting. I never heard about that and Cumberbatchweb is very reliable. She never mentioned it. 

Good luck to all who are going to try their luck on Monday. And give the phone booking a chance. I was successful last Friday and it was quite quicky. Keeping fingers crossed for all of you. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2014 11:15 am  #254

I've not heard about this before, either, but I just read about it on tumblr.

I'll try to get a ticket for my boyfriend on monday, but since I'll be at work I won't be able to use the phone. Let's see what happens.

August 8, 2014 11:36 am  #255

It might have something to do with this card:

http://www.atgtickets.com/theatrecard/

August 9, 2014 8:08 am  #256

Found this on twitter this morning: Cumberbatchweb ‏@cumberbatchweb

Last edited by Mattlocked (August 9, 2014 8:09 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 9, 2014 8:09 am  #257

Of course!

August 9, 2014 8:23 am  #258

I love the 'military precision' thing for some reason. We are such a bunch of well-organized little fangirls, right?

August 11, 2014 8:35 am  #259

Good luck to everyone who like me are trying to get tickets today!

Aaaargh. 25 minutes left until the queue opens! I'm biting my nails so bad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 11, 2014 8:40 am  #260

Keeping fingers crossed for all of you! 

Remember, you can try the phone and also book here:

https://twitter.com/HamletBrbcnFns/status/498740313804906497/photo/1

Board footera